Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help With Advice Please!
Abigail 07:06 PM 11-03-2010
This is a little off topic, maybe, but I need advice. I need to find a way (by tomorrow) to figure out how to classify a Nanny job as an Administrative job.(we're trying to get approved for a home loan, but I took a year off work and now we can't get what we need in a house until I'm working full-time. We can get the loan in 6 months if it's Administrative--my degree or else I need to wait 2 years like that standard time period in any other career)

So, my mortgage lender said I need to be working full time in an Administrative job to get the loan sooner, but I would much rather provide child care full time and find a way that connects the two jobs together.

Many jobs that nanny's, household manager's, and child care provider's do is Administrative work. So, if you can give me ANY advice how to persuade my mortgage lender tomorrow that the position I want to take is Administrative even though it's for one family in their home. Maybe I need to call myself a household manager instead of Nanny? What list of tasks can I create that relate administrative to child care? Thank you so much for any help!
Tags:administrative, child care, house, nanny, rules
Up