Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nannyde
sly red cid 06:51 AM 10-14-2014
How does one buy a hardcover of your book?(is there one?)How much is it?Thanks.If it's on here I don't know how to find it.
KidGrind 06:53 AM 10-14-2014
I don’t know if there is a hardcover.

I know she is coming out with a paperback version. I can’t wait.
Blackcat31 07:06 AM 10-14-2014
The paperback version is available now.

I believe both Amazon and Barnes & Noble have it available on-line

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...e+Whisperer%5C

Barnes & Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dayc...=9781501035845
hope 07:15 AM 10-14-2014
Thanks BC! I bought the online version but would love a paper back also. Will be buying today!
sly red cid 07:22 AM 10-14-2014
Thanks I don't do online books and paperback is prob. what i meant...ya'll know how it is when we are online with littles here too.!I will be calling B and N today and ordering.
sly red cid 07:28 AM 10-14-2014
Just looked both of those up Nannyde is not the author............just checking.
Unregistered 07:56 AM 10-14-2014
Her IRL initials are T. F.
nannyde 07:57 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by sly red cid:
Just looked both of those up Nannyde is not the author............just checking.
Ugh we have corrected that twice and they still have my sister listed. I will reach her again about it.

I've ordered a large shipment of them which will be here Thursday if anyone wants to buy privately. They will be 18 shipped in the US media mail. I will sign them for anyone who wants them signed.
Unregistered 08:06 AM 10-14-2014
Weird. I see T. F. as the author on both.
Angelsj 09:27 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by sly red cid:
She is the author. And I see the correct author name on both as well. Maybe it just took them a bit to catch up?
nannyde 09:47 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Weird. I see T. F. as the author on both.
Tori Fees
Cradle2crayons 12:12 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Ugh we have corrected that twice and they still have my sister listed. I will reach her again about it.

I've ordered a large shipment of them which will be here Thursday if anyone wants to buy privately. They will be 18 shipped in the US media mail. I will sign them for anyone who wants them signed.
How do we pay for a privte copy signed? PayPal ? Money order? Can I mail you. Bird or a cat for payment?
nannyde 12:53 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
How do we pay for a privte copy signed? PayPal ? Money order? Can I mail you. Bird or a cat for payment?
I accept moose meat only. Blackcat see this post?

When I receive the shipment I will make a post about buying the signed ones or plain ones. I should receive them Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cradle2crayons 01:02 PM 10-14-2014

When I receive the shipment I will make a post about buying the signed ones or plain ones. I should receive them Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm moose... That may be a problem in my parts.... Ummm how bout possum?? I have an immortal possum. I'll tell you the funny story some time. But it involves some interesting information. Such as I truly understand the "playing possum" phrase now. And also, one thing WILL snap a possum out of the playing dead thing::: a plastic garbage sack crinkling. Don't ask how I know this.

Soooooo only moose huh?
nannyde 01:11 PM 10-14-2014
Hmmmm moose... That may be a problem in my parts.... Ummm how bout possum?? I have an immortal possum. I'll tell you the funny story some time. But it involves some interesting information. Such as I truly understand the "playing possum" phrase now. And also, one thing WILL snap a possum out of the playing dead thing::: a plastic garbage sack crinkling. Don't ask how I know this.

Soooooo only moose huh?
I can get my own dang possum.... https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/natu...its-finest.htm

I will consider caribou if you can't get moose. Just let me know.
Cradle2crayons 01:24 PM 10-14-2014
I can get my own dang possum.... https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/natu...its-finest.htm

Ummm caribou... Again.. Not on the list here in Pelahatchie MS. Darn it

And yes... Possums can be quite large... And our super possum is larger than most. Heck, at lest you had animal control. No such thing out here. We ARE animal control
Blackcat31 01:27 PM 10-14-2014
nope. can't see it.

You are on my ignore list.
Cradle2crayons 01:42 PM 10-14-2014

Armadillo?? Yes, this is a picture of my daughter, then 4, with a LIVE armadillo. The dogs had injured him. And she "saved " him yes yes I know they can carry leprosy on their feet... Hence is the life of a redneck family.

#hijack
Attached: image.jpg (32.3 KB) 
nannyde 01:52 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
nope. can't see it.

You are on my ignore list.
I am one of one on your ignore list. I'm special like that.
Controlled Chaos 02:29 PM 10-14-2014

I totally have moose meat right now lol my dad just got one last week!
nannyde 02:45 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
I totally have moose meat right now lol my dad just got one last week!
Controlled is my new BFF. Can you deliver to Podunk North Jesus?

Jealousy overtakes Nannyde... it ain't perty
Cradle2crayons 03:01 PM 10-14-2014
Controlled is my new BFF. Can you deliver to Podunk North Jesus?

Jealousy overtakes Nannyde... it ain't perty
B....b....but.... I posted a picture of my adorable daughter with a real live armadillo up there ^^^^^^^

(Goes to corner singing "nobody likes me...everybody hates me...guess I'll go eat wormssssssss")
nannyde 03:05 PM 10-14-2014
B....b....but.... I posted a picture of my adorable daughter with a real live armadillo up there ^^^^^^^

(Goes to corner singing "nobody likes me...everybody hates me...guess I'll go eat wormssssssss")
I like Armadillo shaped velvet cake.

If moose or caribou is a no go I will accept bear, musk ox, and Dall Sheep, or frog legs. Not the scimpy frog legs... the Duck Dynasty frog frog legs.
Cradle2crayons 03:06 PM 10-14-2014
I like Armadillo shaped velvet cake.

If moose or caribou is a no go I will accept bear, musk ox, and Dall Sheep, or frog legs. Not the scimpy frog legs... the Duck Dynasty frog frog legs.
Shoot you don't ask for much do you?? Lol only thing I have is squirrel, rabbit, deer, gator. That's it. OHHH and fresh caught catfish, crappie, bream all cleaned by yours truly.
Country Kids 03:25 PM 10-14-2014
We actually have some bear jerky and meat sticks right now from one my son shot.

Still have the head in one of the freezers-waiting for him to take down to the guy to have it cleaned down to the skull. I always feel like a corner with the body parts in the freezer.
nannyde 03:35 PM 10-14-2014
Shoot you don't ask for much do you?? Lol only thing I have is squirrel, rabbit, deer, gator. That's it. OHHH and fresh caught catfish, crappie, bream all cleaned by yours truly.
I so want to eat at your house. I will come directly after eating Cathearder out of house and home.

I love deer. I got six bunnies this year. Three pounders that were amazing. I can roast a bunny. Just sayin.
nannyde 03:37 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
We actually have some bear jerky and meat sticks right now from one my son shot.

Still have the head in one of the freezers-waiting for him to take down to the guy to have it cleaned down to the skull. I always feel like a corner with the body parts in the freezer.
I accept bear jerky.

Yummmmmmmmmy
Cradle2crayons 03:40 PM 10-14-2014
I so want to eat at your house. I will come directly after eating Cathearder out of house and home.

I love deer. I got six bunnies this year. Three pounders that were amazing. I can roast a bunny. Just sayin.
Lol come on over to the Cradle2crayons zoo. I love roasted bunny and squirrel
Country Kids 12:31 PM 10-15-2014
Nannyde,

Very serious question here-are the people who reviewed your book and posted online real people?

Two or three of them (out of like 5) were childcare providers and said some pretty not nice things about it.

Are there reviews anywhere else on it. I imagine you spent quiet a bit getting writing it, editing, having it proofread and then having it published. If it was excepted the first time as it seems hard to get a book published. If it has just bad reviews and not rated high won't that hurt your sales?

If we read it is there a way for us to post a review on it?

CK
Angelsj 12:41 PM 10-15-2014
I would take some of that squirrel!!
Angelsj 12:43 PM 10-15-2014
Nannyde,

Very serious question here-are the people who reviewed your book and posted online real people?

Two or three of them (out of like 5) were childcare providers and said some pretty not nice things about it.

Are there reviews anywhere else on it. I imagine you spent quiet a bit getting writing it, editing, having it proofread and then having it published. If it was excepted the first time as it seems hard to get a book published. If it has just bad reviews and not rated high won't that hurt your sales?

CK
You can post a review just like anyone else
I am thoughtfully considering mine. However, the kindle version has some pretty good ones. It is two of the same three people that have issues, and their reviews are exactly the same... I don't think I would worry too much.
Michael 12:47 PM 10-15-2014
Nannyde,

CK
If you've read the book, I suggest you post a review. It will balance out the detractors who obviously have an agenda to discredit her.

Read the comment at the bottom of her except and Tori's reply. You can see what she is up aginst. https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/the-my-child-parent.htm
KiddieCahoots 09:02 AM 10-16-2014
Any word on the delivery of books?
nannyde 01:30 PM 10-16-2014
Nannyde,

CK
That's a very fair question. If it's okay with you, I will start a new thread on it.

I have counseled with Michael and another member here who I can't mention without her permission about how to manage it. I will explain in a new thread.
nannyde 01:30 PM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by KiddieCahoots:
Any word on the delivery of books?
They are HERE kiddie. See my new thread.
Country Kids 03:06 PM 10-16-2014
That's a very fair question. If it's okay with you, I will start a new thread on it.

I have counseled with Michael and another member here who I can't mention without her permission about how to manage it. I will explain in a new thread.
Did I miss the new thread?
nannyde 04:20 PM 10-16-2014
Did I miss the new thread?
It's up... took me a bit to write it.
Michael 04:45 PM 10-16-2014
It's up... took me a bit to write it.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74233
Tags:nannyde
Reply Up