Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sources For Materials, Resources, or Info For Parents? (Bulletin Boards, Newsletters)
Hartingirl 05:22 PM 06-10-2015
Hi, everyone! I am a fairly new provider (been open for less than a year) and would love to know if you have any suggestions for sources of materials, resources, or information I can share with parents on a regular basis. I have a bulletin board in my sign-in area and in the main daycare room, as well as monthly newsletters. I'd like some ideas for things I can post to my bulletin board or in my newsletters (tips related to health, growth and development, or anything else that might be good for parents to see or know about).

Thanks for any ideas you may have!
Unregistered 07:39 PM 06-10-2015
In Hawaii we have this organization for early childhood. I use a lot of their resources from their website learningtogrowhawaii.org. There are many articles and activities grouped by age that you can print out and share with families. HTH
spedmommy4 10:54 PM 06-10-2015
www.zerotothree.org is a good one for overall development and behavior.
Unregistered 03:54 AM 06-11-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
In Hawaii we have this organization for early childhood. I use a lot of their resources from their website learningtogrowhawaii.org. There are many articles and activities grouped by age that you can print out and share with families. HTH
Great! Thank you!
Unregistered 03:54 AM 06-11-2015
Originally Posted by spedmommy4:
www.zerotothree.org is a good one for overall development and behavior.
Thanks!
Leigh 06:30 AM 06-11-2015
Originally Posted by Hartingirl:
Hi, everyone! I am a fairly new provider (been open for less than a year) and would love to know if you have any suggestions for sources of materials, resources, or information I can share with parents on a regular basis. I have a bulletin board in my sign-in area and in the main daycare room, as well as monthly newsletters. I'd like some ideas for things I can post to my bulletin board or in my newsletters (tips related to health, growth and development, or anything else that might be good for parents to see or know about).

Thanks for any ideas you may have!
The CDC and USDA both have plenty of information that you can send to parents to promote healthy living. Growth charts, books, milestone charts, nutrition information...you'll find a lot.
Tags:resources
Reply Up