Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Please Critique Term/Late Payment Notice Letter
Holiday Park 10:26 AM 12-30-2012
This is a spin off from my prior post called another non payment issue, wwyd

Here is what I have typed up in my notes , ready to send by email.

" Late Payment Notice

Dear ************

Your child care fee of $100.00 was pro-rated due to being closed jan 1st, and also subtracted $5.00 for over payment of your previous payment for last week. Your fee for $70.00 the week of Jan 2-Jan 4,2013 has not been paid and is now over due .

Please pay this balance in full by 5:30 PM on Monday Dec 31 to avoid termination of child care services.
Payment for child care is due on Friday's by 5:30pm, or the last attended day of each week if Im closed on a Friday (or either of us on a vacation/absence) .
Your prompt payment ensures that I can provide for my family and pay my bills on time.

Also, the Parent Handbook was sent out 2 weeks ago and the due date for having contracts signed was Dec 30TH . I have not been contacted in any way regarding making plans to have these forms signed, since **** was out on vacation last week. If you wish to continue care with me you need to come by to sign the new contract by Monday Dec 31 no later than 5:30pm. So wpayment for this week plus contract signing is due at that time, no later.

Otherwise , here are your options for terminating care :

Option 1:
If you feel you are not in agreement with the new Hand Book terms, and /or do not wish to continue care any further from this point, you do not have to pay the fee for this week and I will have your child's things ready for pick up on my front door.

Option 2:
If you would like to discontinue care but need an extra week, you can do so, as long as the fee for this upcoming week, as well as for the week of Jan 8-11 is paid in full ,upfront by Monday no later than 5:30pm.
Sincerely, *********

Thank you! "
Tags:late payment letter, letter samples
Up