Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nice outfit
MotherNature 05:02 AM 11-07-2013
So, the 7 mo old dcg just arrived.. Her dad is sick & is 99% the drop-off, pick-up guy. Mom is a district manager for a fashion company. Baby is usually dresses very cute & trendy. Baby s teething and drooly, spits up quite often, (an issue unto itself..but really my only real issue with her) also mobile, so she gets gunk all over her stuff usually. She shows up just now in
a long sleeved corduroy shirt, white! knit pants...no socks. It's cold out... At least she had a blanket tucked in around her. Most the time, her socks are off here, bc she chews them, but still... And those white sweater tights are coming off immediately til right before pickup. babylegs it is for her today.
BumbleBee 05:45 AM 11-07-2013
I hear ya. The 6 month old dcg has white pants, white onesie, and white polka dot sweater on today. She is also mobile & feeding herself finger foods at meal time. Thankfully her parents don't care when she gets dirty!
Cat Herder 06:57 AM 11-07-2013
It happens here too. I can't blame them... It IS the only time you get to dress up your kids the way you want to. My teens are in the grey/black/brown hoodie and "townie" phase and I wish I had a few more months of cutesy dress up ahead of me.... One came dressed as a goblin today.. made my morning.

I have the parents bring in footed sleepers to keep here. I change infant runway models into those for our day and change them back for going home.

EDIT: Keyword here being "INFANT" Changing toddlers can be a bit difficult if they love their outfit.
Reply Up