Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Curriculum Questions
Greenshadow 08:29 AM 04-01-2011
I am currently using Mother Goose Times for my kids but its too old for them. I know they have a infant/toddler addition to it but I dont like that I have to pay extra for it. They should have a separate curriculum for preschoolers and toddlers but thats another post, I guess. Anyway, I also have a 2 year old in my care who is autistic. I want to gear things around him and then let the others feed of of that. The reason is because he wont do the curriculum that Im doing but the other kids will so I thought if I could do something FOR him, the others would benefit too. Does that make sense? I need some ideas. I do not have the time to sit down and write a curriculum of my own. I need a good purchased curriculum or, does the Mother Goose Times infant/toddler curriculum work well? I guess Im at a loss as to what to do here or how to go about this. I just want to make sure that he is involved and right now, he isnt so much.
Blackcat31 11:45 AM 04-01-2011
I am not sure of any curriculums specifically for autism, but here is a really useful site that has tons of activity ideas, crafts and resources for autism. http://tinsnips.org/
Reply Up