Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Baby Snuggles
BumbleBee 05:06 AM 02-12-2013
Baby is snuggled up, snoozing away on my chest right now.

She's my only for another hour so I'm enjoying it.

Totally gonna be kicking myself later though (any bets on who's gonna be royaly po'd at afternoon nap when she's in the pnp?????)

Happy Tuesday ya'll!
jessrlee 05:09 AM 02-12-2013
Lol! Enjoy it while you can
melilley 05:21 AM 02-12-2013
I love, love, love it! Snuggling babies are the best!
Meyou 06:38 AM 02-12-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
I love, love, love it! Snuggling babies are the best!
I have a newbie today that is a snuggle bug too. She was playing hard earlier but it's been too much excitement for her.
MyAngels 08:02 AM 02-12-2013
Originally Posted by Trummynme:
Baby is snuggled up, snoozing away on my chest right now.

She's my only for another hour so I'm enjoying it.

Totally gonna be kicking myself later though (any bets on who's gonna be royaly po'd at afternoon nap when she's in the pnp?????)

Happy Tuesday ya'll!
I love that, too . Don't worry - they can adapt to sleeping in bed, too. I know that because, well, I've been known to hold my granddaughter while she sleeps quite often (I know, I know I should know better ), but she still sleeps just fine in her bed .
BumbleBee 03:51 PM 02-12-2013
Shortly after I posted this my other one for today called & cancelled.

Baby (10.5 months) snoozed away while I read a book on my phone. When baby woke up she gave me moochies (kisses) and we snuggled for a bit until she was ready to play.

We had a ton of fun and she even took 3 steps all by herself today!!! She got soooooo excited that she fell over

Took a walk, worked on some sign language, had lunch, another nap, then she got picked up

I was seriously getting baby fever by the end of the day

Good thing my screamer is coming tomorrow!
MsLaura529 04:54 AM 02-13-2013
Originally Posted by Trummynme:
Shortly after I posted this my other one for today called & cancelled.

Baby (10.5 months) snoozed away while I read a book on my phone. When baby woke up she gave me moochies (kisses) and we snuggled for a bit until she was ready to play.

We had a ton of fun and she even took 3 steps all by herself today!!! She got soooooo excited that she fell over

Took a walk, worked on some sign language, had lunch, another nap, then she got picked up

I was seriously getting baby fever by the end of the day

Good thing my screamer is coming tomorrow!
Sounds like a fantastic day! She was probably LOVING all of the one-on-one time with you just as much as you were with her.
makap 05:26 AM 02-13-2013
I love it when I just get to sit and snuggle with a baby!

My baby grandson 4 months old will be here today and I am looking forward to some baby snuggle time myself this morning!
Reply Up