Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>T/S %-Hallways and Entryway
BrooklynM 03:09 PM 03-23-2015
Hello-I tried to search for this, but couldn't find it. I also have Tom's workbook I am going through but I'm not seeing anything in regards to an Entryway or Hallways. Obviously we use these all of the time, but I'm not sure how to list it when figuring out my T/S%. For example, with my entryway, since it is next to my kitchen should I include that space in my kitchen? For Hallways should I put in the bedrooms total, etc? I also have hall closets that I use for storage as well.

Thank you!
Michael 12:08 AM 03-24-2015
Maybe its one of these: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ace+percentage
TomCopeland 10:45 AM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:
Hello-I tried to search for this, but couldn't find it. I also have Tom's workbook I am going through but I'm not seeing anything in regards to an Entryway or Hallways. Obviously we use these all of the time, but I'm not sure how to list it when figuring out my T/S%. For example, with my entryway, since it is next to my kitchen should I include that space in my kitchen? For Hallways should I put in the bedrooms total, etc? I also have hall closets that I use for storage as well.

Thank you!
Count entryways, hallways as regular use space since you and the children use them more than 2-3 times per week. Count hall closets as regular use space as well. You can list these spaces as part of other rooms or list them separately.
BrooklynM 11:36 AM 03-24-2015
Perfect, thank you so much!
Tags:time space percentage
Reply Up