Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Actual Use For Dishwasher
LittleExplorers 05:40 AM 01-22-2020
How to I track to use actual use on a new dishwasher? One load per weekday is always daycare.

I also cook at night and feed daycare the leftovers the next day, so the second wash has thjose dishes as well as some bottles typically. There are very few loads that don't have something for daycare.

I am only open during the school year so my t/s is lower and I want to use the actual use for this item.
TomCopeland 10:51 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by LittleExplorers:
How to I track to use actual use on a new dishwasher? One load per weekday is always daycare.

I also cook at night and feed daycare the leftovers the next day, so the second wash has thjose dishes as well as some bottles typically. There are very few loads that don't have something for daycare.

I am only open during the school year so my t/s is lower and I want to use the actual use for this item.
When using an actual business use percent instead of your time-space% you need to try to estimate the actual business use based on a couple weeks of observing how often the dishwasher is used for business vs. personal use. If you did four loads a week and one was 100% business, then so far we have 25% actual business use. If the other three loads were business and personal, estimate the amount of dishes that were business and personal. So, if the number of business dishes were 50% of the other three loads, that's another 37.5% business (3 loads represent 75% of total loads x 50% = 37.5%). So 25% + 37.5% = 62.5% actual business use.
Tags:electricity, time space percentage, water bill
Reply Up