Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Do You Look Like?
Michelle 01:40 PM 09-20-2011
I am a very visual person and sometimes I wonder what everyone looks like on these boards.

I am white, 40 ish , average weight, brown hair and green eyes, very tan
Anybody else want to describe themselves?
Zoe 01:55 PM 09-20-2011
Late 20's, below-shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, pasty pasty skin , lighter build. Oh, and awesome black and pink glasses. hehe.
KEG123 02:01 PM 09-20-2011
mid 20's- olive complexion, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. medium-tall height, average-chubby weight (although I'm pregnant right now) so add a baby bump, uhhhh... yeah. lol
momofsix 02:01 PM 09-20-2011
Well, the way I think I look must not be the way I reallyook
We just applied for passports and my passport photo looks exactly like the picture you would see filling up a tv screen with the words "Wanted! Extremely dangerous crazy woman! Do not attempt to approach!" It's awful!
I have told my kids NO big video screen pics of me at my funeral. They said ok-they'd just make t-shirts with my picture on them saying RIP
SilverSabre25 02:07 PM 09-20-2011
Mid-20s, long dark blonde hair (not dirty blonde... I DESPISE that word for it!)--it's probably long enough to donate. Brown eyes, glasses (maybe the same awesome black and pink ones Zoe has, lol). Short, rather overweight (sigh). Light skin that doesn't tan much.

on a different subject, when do you switch from "mid-20s" to "late 20s"?
Michelle 02:08 PM 09-20-2011
Thanks, this really helps!
Sometimes I only picture someone thats holding a lot of cats.. like cathearder and someone holding only a black cat as in blackcat!
Silversaber.. I imagine she likes swords.
Having a little description is so nice so I don't have a weird made up version of you.
Kaddidle Care 02:12 PM 09-20-2011
I look exactly like my avatar!
SilverSabre25 02:20 PM 09-20-2011
Originally Posted by Michelle:
Sometimes I only picture someone thats holding a lot of cats.. like cathearder and someone holding only a black cat as in blackcat!
Having a little description is so nice so I don't have a weird made up version of you.
lol Well, I was a fencer in high school and part of college, until an injury to my knee forced me to stop :P So you're pretty right with that one.
Michelle 02:23 PM 09-20-2011
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
I look exactly like my avatar!

TBird 02:25 PM 09-20-2011
People say I look like Rae Dawn Chong (daughter of Tommy Chong of "Cheech & Chong" fame). Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't. You can look her up on Google Images.
wdmmom 02:32 PM 09-20-2011
Early 30's. Medium length naturally curly brown hair. Some freckles, awesome maroon glasses (sometimes contacts), beautiful brown eyes (or so I've been told) and a great smile (or so I've been told).
Blackcat31 02:46 PM 09-20-2011
I do have a black cat & she is totally spoiled but I chose my avatar because I was born on Halloween & didn't want to go with anything witchy(for obvious reasons ).

Okay let see a description of me......

Crystal 02:53 PM 09-20-2011
5'2", 115 lbs., short blondish/brownish hair, hazel eyes, med. tone skin/caucasian.
Angelwings36 03:00 PM 09-20-2011
- I am 25
- Aqua blue eyes
- Naturally Aburn hair (burnette right now lol)
- 4'11"...yep I said it, I am extremely short! lol
- Tiny build but a few extra lbs that are really hard to get rid of
- As white as a ghost although I do tan from time to time
daycare 03:10 PM 09-20-2011
I'm odd looking! Lol
Tall twiggy with a little muscle tone
5'8 125 If im not working out 135 if I am ...
Hazel eyes, lips And eyes like a fish
Black hair with loads of curls or should I say frizzzzzzz
Down to my waist. My skin is dark.
No tattoos or crazy colored hair. Lol
Don't wear makeup and dress like a boy. Lol
Oneluckymom 03:11 PM 09-20-2011
I am 5'5, long blonde hair, Caucasian, blue eyes. I've wondered what everyone looks like too good post.
Luna 03:19 PM 09-20-2011
Early 50's, 5'4", long mousy brown hair, blue eyes, and very much in shape. The shape is round.
Cat Herder 03:22 PM 09-20-2011
"Standard Issue" 5'3 ghostly pale blonde/blue.

I have a thick drawl and accent....

I want to look like MyAngels when I get my three wishes.
MyAngels 03:23 PM 09-20-2011
Just like this. I swear.

victoria-secret-models-2.jpg
Attached:
sharlan 03:44 PM 09-20-2011
Late 50's
Used to be 5'41/2, but have shrank due to surgery
Short grayish blond hair (what I have left of it)
Blue eyes
Fair skin, little bit tanned
Definitely overweight (heading to Weight Watcher's in an hour)
SunflowerMama 03:48 PM 09-20-2011
I'm 35, 5'3, average build, Irish freckled skin and redish/brown hair.
Hunni Bee 04:08 PM 09-20-2011
Hmmm...

Im mid-20's, African American and brown-skinned, hardly any hair, 5'5 and 140 pounds but I wear a size 4 or 6...very muscular, glasses, bowlegged and pigeontoed . I have tiny hands and feet, and I sound like Zoe from Sesame Street when I talk.
Crazy8 04:08 PM 09-20-2011
I am 40 years old, 5'2.5" (like someone else I like to include the half, sometimes I even round up and say I'm 5'3", LOL!) with brown hair/brown eyes.
I am overweight right now - wasn't always though and hoping to get back on track. I did Weight Watchers and lost 30 lbs. after I had my 3rd baby but didn't manage to keep it off.
I hate pictures of me so I won't share one right now but I promise you if I lose 30 lbs. again I will.
sahm1225 04:11 PM 09-20-2011
I'm:
- I say I am 5'6, but I think Im actually only 5'5
- thin
- 5 mos pregnant so a nice baby bump
- long curly dark hair
- brown eyes
- I talk SUPER fast (just like blackcat!)
- naturally tan/olive skin
- Awesome green glasses (but man, now I want the pink and black one you are all talking abotu!)
you can see a picture of me on my website www.elizabethsplace.yolasite.com
I am too tired to try and figure out how to attatch a picture to this response (pregnancy brain at it's best!)
Michelle 04:14 PM 09-20-2011
Originally Posted by Luna:
Early 50's, 5'4", long mousy brown hair, blue eyes, and very much in shape. The shape is round.
I just laughed so hard, my soda went up my nose!

godiva83 04:37 PM 09-20-2011
Great idea.

I am 5'9
Average/curvy build
Dark blonde very thick sometimes curly sometimes wavy hair sometimes
Straight
I have one green eye, one blue
I sound like I am 8 years old and make a
Conscious effort to attempt to sound older
I am in my late 20's
sahm2three 04:40 PM 09-20-2011
I am a very visual person and sometimes I wonder what everyone looks like on these boards.

I am white, 40 ish , average weight, brown hair and green eyes, very tan
Anybody else want to describe themselves?
I am the spitting image of Angelina Jolie! LOL!
daycare 04:43 PM 09-20-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
I am the spitting image of Angelina Jolie! LOL!
Me too. Lol
mom2many 04:51 PM 09-20-2011
This was fun to read! I am a visual person too and loved this!

I just turned 50 and have shoulder length blond hair, brown eyes and am slightly tanned. I am 5'4'' and need to lose 10 lbs. Seems like the whole middle age thing has cursed me, but I'm determined to get back into my size 6 clothes and not buy new ones!

I also have a few wrinkles from raising 3 kids and getting them through their teenage years!
blessedmess8 04:58 PM 09-20-2011
Picture a cross between Julia Stiles and Cameron Diaz. That's me... When I was 18. Now I keep seeing this picture of an overweight, over 30 version of that and people say it is me but I am NOT buying it! Lol!!!
MamaBear 05:32 PM 09-20-2011
I'm 37, 5'6", athletic/slim, white girl with a slight tan & freckles (due to having a Hispanic mom & a Scottish dad) lol , dark brown straight hair to the middle of my back but its always in a pony tail, braids or under a baseball hat when doing daycare. I have greenish colored eyes - no glasses. Also I ride a Harley & have lots of tattoos & will be getting more soon
AnneCordelia 06:31 PM 09-20-2011
I'm 30 years old. I'm 5'9" and 130lbs. I'm 'Black Irish'...white skin, medium length wavy black hair and blue eyes. I'm always smiling and usually singing something.
Oneluckymom 08:46 PM 09-20-2011
Originally Posted by godiva83:
Great idea.

I am 5'9
Average/curvy build
Straight
I am in my late 20's
OMG...me too!! Thought I was the only one that had to TRY to sound older
Meyou 03:33 AM 09-21-2011
I'm 34, 5'6", athletic, really blond hair (with strawberry undertones) which is below my shoulders and green eyes. Tons 'o freckles with pale skin that doesn't tan and I look on average I would say 23 or 24. I'm starting to appreciate my baby face which my mom has been assuring me for years would happen.
melskids 03:43 AM 09-21-2011
well, so far it looks like i'm the only FAT one here...lol

but, i wear it proud, and i wear it well.

33 years old....5'7"...blonde hair and blue eyes...large and in charge.
awestbrook713 04:28 AM 09-21-2011
I am late 20's 5'1" average build, blonde hair at the moment but naturally brown, hazel eyes.
Zoe 04:54 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Mid-20s, long dark blonde hair (not dirty blonde... I DESPISE that word for it!)--it's probably long enough to donate. Brown eyes, glasses (maybe the same awesome black and pink ones Zoe has, lol). Short, rather overweight (sigh). Light skin that doesn't tan much.

on a different subject, when do you switch from "mid-20s" to "late 20s"?
Mine are Candies. How about you?

As for the mid to late twenties thing, I started calling myself "late twenties" when I turned 29 (which I am now). I resisted the term until then!
AfterSchoolMom 05:32 AM 09-21-2011
I'm short and fat (50 lbs overweight, at least)

Early 30's, long, dark brown hair and green eyes. I also have glasses, but they're not pink. I'll have to look into that too!
Meeko 05:44 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Just like this. I swear.

Attachment 636
So it's safe to assume that the dad's want to drop off the kids each morning then....
Meeko 05:44 AM 09-21-2011
See avatar......sometimes I look worse.....

I am fifty and "fluffier" than I should be.....
MommyMuffin 05:47 AM 09-21-2011
I am 26 years old. I am 5'5" and 135 lbs., (fake) blonde hair, green eyes.
I look almost identical to Julia Stiles..blesssedmess we must look alike!!
I am very shy but have lots of things to say when I get comfortable.
SilverSabre25 05:55 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Zoe:
Mine are Candies. How about you?

As for the mid to late twenties thing, I started calling myself "late twenties" when I turned 29 (which I am now). I resisted the term until then!
Yep mine too! I had to take them off to read the name, and ironically, can hardly read it without my glasses on, lol! I have bad vision.

Originally Posted by melskids:

33 years old....5'7"...blonde hair and blue eyes...large and in charge.
Oh I'm fat trust me...I just didn't wanna be the first to say it, lol! I'm trying really, really hard to lose weight...it just doesn't wanna come off my frame very much (but I really need to lose a LOT)
laundrymom 06:10 AM 09-21-2011
I'm small, like the size if a playing card, shiny on one side and a bit " touchy" on the other. I wear a red griffen overcoat to protect me in my users pocket. My user is an almost 40, fluffy mom who had long dark hair. Sometimes reddish sometimes grayish. She has green/hazel eyes and a killer infectious bubbling personality.
laundrymom 06:16 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I'm small, like the size if a playing card, shiny on one side and a bit " touchy" on the other. I wear a red griffen overcoat to protect me in my users pocket. My user is an almost 40, fluffy mom who had long dark hair. Sometimes reddish sometimes grayish. She has green/hazel eyes and a killer infectious bubbling personality.
HAS long dark hair. Lol
mom2many 07:21 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by godiva83:
Great idea.

I am 5'9
Average/curvy build
Straight
I am in my late 20's
This made me laugh when I read, "conscious effort to attempt to sound older"...I can't count how many times this has actually benefited me! I've had so many sales reps call my house and ask to speak to my mom! I can honestly say, "Sorry, she isn't here!"
MommyMuffin 11:08 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by mom2many:
This made me laugh when I read, "conscious effort to attempt to sound older"...I can't count how many times this has actually benefited me! I've had so many sales reps call my house and ask to speak to my mom! I can honestly say, "Sorry, she isn't here!"
Haha...this reminds me, the other day a man came to my house and he said, "Is your mom home?" And I said, "Yes, but she doesnt live here." Then he says, "Can I talk to the home owner?" And I said, "I own this house." He looked at me a little confused! LOL
I'm 26 and I am the only one on the deed to the home. Whoot whoot LOL
Sugar Magnolia 11:24 AM 09-21-2011
I look like a combination of a super model and Cinderella. I am 5'11, skinny and super tan. I wear tiaras and evening gowns all day and my hair is perfect at all times. AND THEN I WOKE UP!!!! I really am 5'11 and do have a good tan because I live at the best beach in the US (Siesta Key, FL). I deperately need a haircut and all I wear is Chuck Taylor Converse. I also look like my screen name, but you have to be familiar with the Grateful Dead to get it! LOL! Great post!!!!!
SilverSabre25 11:25 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
haha! that was awesome
mismatchedsocks 11:35 AM 09-21-2011
Well. I am 32 (ahhhh) 5'6 and 150lbs ( cant get rid of these 20 lbs! ) Light brown straight hair that is always up in clip ( oh ok i have grey streaks that I refuse to dye) blue/green eyes, freckles, and bags under my eyes ( just always there no matter if i sleep or not!) I am irish, so a light tan in summer, and have hair on my legs now that it is not shorts weather! I do not wear make up, and wear jeans and tshirts most of the time.

I must sound and look alot younger, because I get asked to talk to my mom, I get weird looks when they learn I am the only homeowner, and yes my 13 year old son is my son not my brother!
TBird 11:38 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by TBird:
People say I look like Rae Dawn Chong (daughter of Tommy Chong of "Cheech & Chong" fame). Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't. You can look her up on Google Images.
Okay....re-posting mine since everyone else gave more detail. Late 30's, I'm 5' 4", medium build, usually around 130 lbs but have picked up a few pounds recently, and as I said I get Rae Dawn Chong all the time. I've attached a photo (of her not me) where I think I look like her the most (except I don't have any crows feet yet and I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow and a smidge of foundation to cover a freckle or two).
Attached: Rae Dawn Chong.jpg (111.5 KB) 
Blackcat31 11:43 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
I look like a combination of a super model and Cinderella. I am 5'11, skinny and super tan. I wear tiaras and evening gowns all day and my hair is perfect at all times. AND THEN I WOKE UP!!!! I really am 5'11 and do have a good tan because I live at the best beach in the US (Siesta Key, FL). I deperately need a haircut and all I wear is Chuck Taylor Converse. I also look like my screen name, but you have to be familiar with the Grateful Dead to get it! LOL! Great post!!!!!
OMG! I love Chuck Taylor Converse. I have several. My DH told me this weekend while I am proudly strutting around in my new pink ones that he thinks they are nerdy!
jojosmommy 11:52 AM 09-21-2011
I am mid 20's, 5' 9'' 140lbs (although I am 37 weeks pregnant so not currently that weight, however after this instant weight loss delivery I will be again ) I have light brown hair which I add highlights/lowlights to otherwise it is dull and lifeless, I tan for about 3 days each summer and then I go back to pale caucasian. I wear glasses.
beachgrl 11:52 AM 09-21-2011
I am mid 30's, 5'11 reddish brown curly hair unless I take time to straighten it, blue eyes white with a somewhat fading faint tan, freckles and not chunky but not skinny either...I am curvy for lack of just saying fat which is what I feel most of the time lol.
littlemissmuffet 12:05 PM 09-21-2011
Late 20's; short; very chunky; very long, curly black hair, blue eyes!
mema 12:23 PM 09-21-2011
I'm 5'6" and about 120lbs. Early 30's. Dark blonde hair (with a few grays hidding in there). I don't tan-I burn and turn white again. My arms and lower legs are on the slimmer side, but my thighs and hips are a little puffier. I get carded each and everytime I go to the liquor store......same little neighborhood store, same clerk, you think they'd learn! I have had people ask my 10 year old where his mom is when I'm standing right next to him
MNMum 12:50 PM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
OMG...me too!! Thought I was the only one that had to TRY to sound older
When I answer the phone, sometimes they ask if they can speak to my mom...
graham.shellbell 01:04 PM 09-21-2011
5"3.5...long blonde hair, green eyes...really really fluffy!!
irishdancer 01:48 PM 09-21-2011
I am 30, brown hair, hazel eyes. I have great legs(from the dancing) but still have a baby belly that I can't get rid of. No make-up.
Childminder 08:54 PM 09-21-2011
Hi all! Not been on in a while but love reading all of your descriptions and decided to put "me" here too.

5'9"ish(shrinking), grey hair(sniff), 55(not possible), squishy squashy(as described by a 3yr old) Okay!!! I'm fat), tan from being outside with the kids, glasses and BIG brown eyes. In the past I was told(more a few time) I looked like Cher's plump sister( Yeah, rrigghhtt)!
BusyBee 09:14 PM 09-21-2011
5'6, 150 lbs, fit but would always love to lose about 15 lbs. Red hair, brown eyes, tired eyes all the time lately!

When I was younger everyone always said I looked like Molly Ringwald. DH thinks I look like Ally Sheedy. (Can you tell I'm a child of the 80's?) Now that I am a little older, people--even strangers--tell me I look like the younger Mary Tyler Moore.
Lianne 06:04 AM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by melskids:

Nope, you aren't the only one. I'm well past overweight and firmly planted in the land of obese. Oh well, I stopped letting it bother me years ago. I am who I am.

I'm 5'2, chin length curly hair in a bob, green eyes, almost 37 years old. Not particularly attractive looking but not ugly, either. I'm...normal looking I guess.
Tags:members
Reply Up