Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas

Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas Post breakfast items, lunch items, and snack items that are all child friendly here. Each posting should include ONLY ONE meal option. The SUBJECT of each message should be ONLY the name of the food you are describing.

Old 05-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Are You Wearing Mask in Center's Kitchen?

Does anyone work in a center? I am supposed to return to work (lunch lady) soon and wondered if others are in the same boat as far as mask wearing dread (so hot in kitchen already) and anticipating other changes. Have you already gone back and what changes have you encountered?
Old 05-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

You should just comply and wear a mask especially around food.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Yes, I most definitely will be. I'm just looking to see if there're changes that I wouldn't have thought of and trying to get some sort of heads up, thanks.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:29 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Here all meals must be served in the contained classrooms, so you may have to get class numbers and cart meals to each room then collect dishes after. Catering style. You may even like it better.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:41 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does anyone work in a center? I am supposed to return to work (lunch lady) soon and wondered if others are in the same boat as far as mask wearing dread (so hot in kitchen already) and anticipating other changes. Have you already gone back and what changes have you encountered?
Not center related- one of local sandwich shops isn't requiring masks. I am in TX.

There are signs everywhere stating that employees aren't wearing masks but if you would rather the person taking your order and making your food to wear one please notify them and they will put one on

Tags
cafeteria, covid-19 - precautions, face masks