Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I'm in Ontario Canada
Ohana 12:38 PM 02-07-2012
Hello everyone

While doing a google search for some daycare questions I had I found this site and figured it would be great to join a forum that has other daycare providers on it. We all know the joys and stresses of working with kids and their parents.

From what I can see most of you are all in the states, but when it comes to kids I guess we are all pretty universal.

So hello to all of you from the 'not so snowy (this year)' north.
Michael 12:54 PM 02-07-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
Ohana 12:59 PM 02-07-2012
thank you.

Forgot to mention.... I've been running my home daycare for 3 years now. I have 2 daughters, one who is soon to be 4 years old and the other will be turning 1 the end of next month.
Blackcat31 01:26 PM 02-07-2012
Welcome! We have lots of members from Canada on board so you will not be odd woman out.

Depending on where you live in Ontario, I may even be farther north than you and it is not so snowy here either.
Ohana 02:24 PM 02-07-2012
Awesome

Last week we got hit with a huge snow storm and the snow lasted all of 3 days. Then it got warm and rainy again. Kids had a blast playing in the snow while we had it.

I'm not all that far north... between Toronto and Niagara Falls.
Blackcat31 02:30 PM 02-07-2012
Yeah, I am definitely farther north...LOL!! I am about an hour south of Fort Francis.

We have had intermitten snow here and there but none of it stays and it is warm like April weather here If it continues being like this, I would be glad if we could just fast forward to June and be done with winter.
Tags:canada
Reply Up