Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I am near Chicago, IL. I have worked in Early Childhood in the past. I am trying to
TGPII 05:54 PM 04-03-2012
I am near Chicago, IL. I have worked in Early Childhood in the past. I am trying to get back into the field. I am having great difficulty Why is this? Can anyone please help me? If this is in the wrong forum PLEASE let me know. Thanks.
Blackcat31 07:53 AM 04-04-2012
Depends on what type of issues you are having getting back in to the field.

I think there are many members on this forum who may have some good advice, suggestions or ideas but you would need to expand more on what type of issues you are experiencing.

Are you unable to find a place with openings? Or are you simply passed over for other applicants? Are you trying to start up a home child care business? Are you tryong to become licensed?

I guess I am not understanding all of your post but would be happy to try and offer yo some advice if you want to share a few more details.....
TGPII 08:09 AM 04-04-2012
Issues sending out hundreds of resumes, to maybe get one out of hundred interview. Go on a great interview be told I will hear from them in a week. Send follow up and hear nothing! I find openings just getting the place to hire me is the issue. Under DCFS in my state of Illinois I am Director and Teacher qualified Under Illinois ISBE I am Substitute Teacher/Paraprofessional Certified. For more clarification PLEASE just ask. THANKS.

I think there are many members on this forum who may have some good advice, suggestions or ideas but you would need to expand more on what type of issues you are experiencing.

Are you unable to find a place with openings? Or are you simply passed over for other applicants? Are you trying to start up a home child care business? Are you tryong to become licensed?

I guess I am not understanding all of your post but would be happy to try and offer yo some advice if you want to share a few more details.....[/quote]
Reply Up