Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Excited! New Outdoor Play Structure!
SunflowerMama 04:49 PM 05-08-2011
So I spent the majority of Mother's Day staining and weather sealing a new structure for the kids.

We have a small yard so don't have a lot of room for a traditional playhouse so I went with something a bit more versatile that the kids could really use their imaginations with.

My girls have been playing in it the last couple of hours and just love it!

Liliya 05:36 PM 05-08-2011
Very cute! I like it
melskids 02:54 AM 05-09-2011
oh me too!!!
SilverSabre25 05:57 AM 05-09-2011
That's neat! I love it!

We have a swing-set sitting in it's box on our front porch that needs set up...but it's going to take several hours and at least two people to set it up and it barely stops raining long enough (at the right time of day or on the right days of the week!) to mow the lawn, let alone build and anchor a new swingset!

So I'm jealous
countrymom 06:17 AM 05-09-2011
where did you get that, I have lots of stumps in my yard that that would be perfect for.
KEG123 06:29 AM 05-09-2011
That's adorable!!!
SunflowerMama 06:45 AM 05-09-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
where did you get that, I have lots of stumps in my yard that that would be perfect for.
I got it from http://www.bellalunatoys.com/kids-de...ay-stands.html b/c shipping was free. I got it unfinished and stained and weather sealed it myself. The unfinished version was a bit cheaper. It's pricey...about $200 but definitely cheaper than most playhouse structures and it can come apart to make 2 seperated play areas so it has more options for play IMO.
Abigail 06:42 PM 05-09-2011
Wow, that is still expensive. I thought you made it yourself! LOL
Luna 12:18 PM 05-10-2011
It's so cute! Is it strong? I'm pretty sure my group would want to climb on it.
ammama 12:38 PM 05-10-2011
We have a set of playstands too (which is what i've always heard them referred as), but I don't think I would ever take them outside. I would be too worried that they'd get wreaked!

If anyone is looking for any, contact your local Waldorf school (if there is one) - they should be able to point you to a local producer
Tags:outdoor equipment
Reply Up