Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Milk Storage
BrynleeJean 01:19 PM 05-15-2018
Where does everyone store their daycare milk?

Ill have a mostly separate space for my infant/toddler daycare come august. Daycare food and meals will obviously be stored in my fridge but because infants feed more on their own schedule and don't need to be moved to the kitchen for every feeding like toddlers and scheduled meal times i was thinking of getting a mini fridge for the separate daycare space?
this way the parents can also have an easy access place to put their milk or food in the morning without entering my kitchen and idk seeing and smelling my leftovers haha

what do y'all do?
storybookending 01:46 PM 05-15-2018
Originally Posted by BrynleeJean:
Where does everyone store their daycare milk?

Ill have a mostly separate space for my infant/toddler daycare come august. Daycare food and meals will obviously be stored in my fridge but because infants feed more on their own schedule and don't need to be moved to the kitchen for every feeding like toddlers and scheduled meal times i was thinking of getting a mini fridge for the separate daycare space?
this way the parents can also have an easy access place to put their milk or food in the morning without entering my kitchen and idk seeing and smelling my leftovers haha

what do y'all do?
My whole house is daycare so we just use my fridge but I was going to suggest a mini fridge before getting that far into your post.
CityGarden 10:53 PM 05-15-2018
I have thought about a fridge just for my dcks but the additional hit to my electric bill each month was not worth it. In your case it might be worth it though.
Tags:milk storage, storage containers
Reply Up