Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Preschool Schedules All The Same For Next Sept. HELP!
mrsp'slilpeeps 09:02 AM 02-28-2012
I have 3 DCG that will be attending preschool next Sept and They will be going to different schools, at the same times.

The first DCG has been with me for over a year and is going to preschool already, but will be going again next year, and I already take her there every week.

The other 2 will be starting next Sept and the parents want to know if I can take them as well.

My question is, how the heck am I supposed to pull this off and is it really my problem to figure out?

I have already told the parents that DCG #1 is already schedualed to go to school. To me she has priority.
Blackcat31 09:12 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by mrsp'slilpeeps:

My question is, how the heck am I supposed to pull this off and is it really my problem to figure out?
IMPO, it shouldn't be your issue at all.

I don't transport so I guess I am not much help here but I do have a policy that anything that isn't directly related to my care of the child during the day AT my house is of no concern to me. If Sally's mom wants her in preschool, swim lessons, and dance classes it is all on her.
bice99 09:13 AM 02-28-2012
If you do choose to transport - only transport to the one you currently do. If parents want you to transport, they need to send their kids to that preschool. If they choose to send their children elsewhere, they need to figure out the transportation to/from your house.
Beach Baby 09:17 AM 02-28-2012
I agree. I don't think this is your problem at all. If you agree to transport, just take the one you already take, or don't transport at all. I don't transport. We have a bus stop to our local public school right down the hill from my house. I will walk the kids to and from the bus stop if/when I have school agers. If the parents want their kids to go somewhere else, it's up to them to figure out transportation.
Tags:preschool, preschool - schedule
Reply Up