Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Have This Preschool Game?
SilverSabre25 07:13 AM 08-30-2011
I got a box of toys from my sister--all are things her kids have outgrown. There is a fishing game with cardboard fish, plastic boats, and a plastic fishing rod with a suction cup. There are four boats and four colors of fish and the fish have numbers on the back. I have NO CLUE how to play it. I mean, I could make up some rules no problem, but I'm anal and like to do things "right". Does this ring a bell for anyone? Can you give me a rundown of the gameplay?
Country Kids 07:26 AM 08-30-2011
If you type the name in you might find directions on the computor for it. I had to do this for a game we had!
SilverSabre25 08:00 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
If you type the name in you might find directions on the computor for it. I had to do this for a game we had!
I don't know the name. I can't find it anywhere and the original box is LONG gone. My sister doesn't even know the name.
Unregistered 08:23 AM 08-30-2011
Fisher-Price Go Fish! My kids from ages 1-11 still enjoy this game and we've had it for years. Never knew any rules - just handed it to them and they create their own ways of playing with it. My favorite way for them to use games. It changes from time to time and they get to use their own creative imaginations.
Abigail 08:27 AM 08-30-2011
Can you take a picture of what you have and maybe someone will recognize the image?
sharlan 08:30 AM 08-30-2011
Is there a manufacturer's name on any of the pieces, like Fisher Price?
mismatchedsocks 08:33 AM 08-30-2011
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOOKED-UNIQU...item53e8d51192

is this it??
SilverSabre25 08:56 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Fisher-Price Go Fish! My kids from ages 1-11 still enjoy this game and we've had it for years. Never knew any rules - just handed it to them and they create their own ways of playing with it. My favorite way for them to use games. It changes from time to time and they get to use their own creative imaginations.
aha! Yes, this is it! Thanks, unregistered!

And now I see the "FISHER PRICE" emblazoned across the fronts of the fish ::headdesk:: I think I need some caffeine, lol.
WImom 11:56 AM 08-30-2011
You should be able to print them out from online. We have that game the kids love it.
Tags:games, preschool, preschool - games
Reply Up