Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Last Day for the Summer - FINALLY!
bunnyslippers 11:47 AM 06-15-2012
In just one short hour and twenty minutes, I will be closed until the last week in August! I am so happy, and so relieved, and so excited, and so ready!!!!! Thanks to all of you ladies for being on here - it makes a tough job a little bit easier. I also got several nice parting gifts, which I thought I would share: three spa gift cards (all $50), some flowers, an amazon gift card ($50), and a gorgeous hand knit sweater shawl thing that I love.

It has been a long few months, but I am looking forward to getting healthy over these summer months and starting fresh and bright again in September.

Now, I am going to enjoy a cocktail or two this evening, chemotherapy or not! Cheers to all of you, and have a fabulous summer!!!! Live life and enjoy every minute - it can change in a second!
Kym2098 12:01 PM 06-15-2012
Best wishes to you!
Blackcat31 12:11 PM 06-15-2012
The last few hours/minutes before vacation are always the hardest! Hang in there....

Sending good thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery to better health!
DCMom 12:14 PM 06-15-2012
Good Luck! I'm glad to hear you are taking the summer to get well and come back even stronger
e.j. 12:24 PM 06-15-2012
If the clock on my computer is right, only 1/2 hour to go! Hang in there; it'll be done before you know it. Enjoy your summer. Rest, relax and get healthy!
momofsix 03:22 PM 06-15-2012
Originally Posted by bunnyslippers:
In just one short hour and twenty minutes, I will be closed until the last week in August! I am so happy, and so relieved, and so excited, and so ready!!!!! Thanks to all of you ladies for being on here - it makes a tough job a little bit easier. I also got several nice parting gifts, which I thought I would share: three spa gift cards (all $50), some flowers, an amazon gift card ($50), and a gorgeous hand knit sweater shawl thing that I love.

It has been a long few months, but I am looking forward to getting healthy over these summer months and starting fresh and bright again in September.

Now, I am going to enjoy a cocktail or two this evening, chemotherapy or not! Cheers to all of you, and have a fabulous summer!!!! Live life and enjoy every minute - it can change in a second!
Woohoo! How great that the parents were thoughtful enough to bless you with gifts too. Enjoy them and enjoy your time off to rest, relax and gain back your strength!
Tags:summer
Reply Up