Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu
Unregistered 11:22 AM 05-23-2016
Our food program sponsor just informed us that the USDA has announced that sponsors can no longer pay for the bookkeeping/accounting features in Minute Menu. I don't know how this applies to the newer version with a different name.

Has anyone else heard this?
organicdclady 04:02 PM 05-23-2016
I don't have much to offer except you should probably call your sponsor and ask her, or call her contact with the USDA and ask them. I have never been able to use those portions of minute menu through the fp. I have also been hearing since last summer we were moving to the new platform so no idea when that will be happening either. I know some have switched over but it seems to be taking a long time.
snbauser 05:47 PM 05-23-2016
I know we only get the attendance and meals portion of the program through our fp. If we want the accounting portion, it costs extra.
AmyKidsCo 08:06 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by snbauser:
I know we only get the attendance and meals portion of the program through our fp. If we want the accounting portion, it costs extra.
We used to be that way - food program part was free, I paid for the accounting part.

But then my food program sponsor dropped MMK and went to their own program which was supposed to be similar but was MUCH worse. It was all free - and IMO you get what you pay for. I'm still paying for the accounting part of MMK, and was grandfathered in for the food program part (until they decide to change their minds) so I'm not complaining!
Tags:minute menu
Reply Up