Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Jimmy Kimmel's Halloween Challenge
nannyde 06:52 AM 11-06-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvCmqdHfso

hoopinglady 07:19 AM 11-06-2011
"now you're probably gonna get a bellyache"
KEG123 07:41 AM 11-06-2011
I saw this yesterday and thought to myself... "I must be mean because this is hilarious"
Kaddidle Care 07:48 AM 11-06-2011
I LOVED the last video - truly the best. What a mature little boy! He should have won a big (candy) prize for his reaction!
E Daycare 08:03 AM 11-06-2011
Lol those poor kids! Did make me laugh though
nannyde 08:15 AM 11-06-2011
I remember the first year I took my son trick or treating. He didn't get the idea that he would go house to house and get a piece of candy from them all. He went to the first house and got a candy bar and plopped right down on their porch and tore into it.

Go to the next house......... get candy........ plop down on the porch

By the fourth house I had to break the news that he wasn't going to go EAT candy at every house........ he had to go GET candy from every house.

daycare 08:46 AM 11-06-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I remember the first year I took my son trick or treating. He didn't get the idea that he would go house to house and get a piece of candy from them all. He went to the first house and got a candy bar and plopped right down on their porch and tore into it.

Go to the next house......... get candy........ plop down on the porch

By the fourth house I had to break the news that he wasn't going to go EAT candy at every house........ he had to go GET candy from every house.

thats too cute...

My favorite part of the clip are the last two boys. So logical and mellow....

This was super funny...

Talk about pushing a hot button
erinalexmom 10:32 AM 11-06-2011
That last boy was the best! He was telling the mom the right way to behave! LOL
beachgrl 05:20 PM 11-06-2011
I thought the videos were hillarious but my faves were the last two brothers..giving the mom a talking to in the most laid back way, and the littlest ones face when she hold them about enjoying them all..especially the peanut butter cups, too cute!
Meeko 07:12 AM 11-07-2011
Too funny!
JaydensMommy 07:17 AM 11-07-2011
Hilarious!!
kathiemarie 07:40 AM 11-07-2011
I needed a good laugh today. Thanks for posting!
mom2many 07:48 AM 11-07-2011
I have a dcm who actually does take the candy loot away...or actually "The Great Pumpkin" does. Leaves behind one piece of candy and a special toy. Both the 5 yo and 2 yo came the next day all excited with what they'd found in the buckets.
KEG123 08:00 AM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by mom2many:
I have a dcm who actually does take the candy loot away...or actually "The Great Pumpkin" does. Leaves behind one piece of candy and a special toy. Both the 5 yo and 2 yo came the next day all excited with what they'd found in the buckets.
love this idea!
Tags:funny, video
Reply Up