Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Christian Daycare Names?
MommyMuffin 04:35 AM 08-22-2015
Any cute ideas?
There is a little disciples in my area so that one is taken...
Kingdom Kids......I am drawing blanks!!
finsup 05:12 AM 08-22-2015
There's a preschool here that uses Sonlight Preschool...you could do Sonlight Childcare or daycare. Our church just uses Kids Klubhouse for the kids programs but I'm not a huge fan of the misspelling lol. Ugh I should be able to come up with something! Lol. I run a Christian daycare too But took the easy way out and just used my name and Childcare for the name lol.
MommyMuffin 05:23 AM 08-22-2015
Great idea! I'm just starting up and I will have a Christian curriculum so I want the name to let people know ahead of time that, in case they don't want their child in a program like that.

I have 2 kids enrolled....now that I have decided to specialize in a Christian childcare....how do I present this the already enrolled dcks?
DaveA 06:39 AM 08-22-2015
How about Holy Terrors? Kidding. Seriously I like some variation using Sonlight.

As for existing families- I would just say to them something like "As I grow and tailor my business, I have decided a Christian Faith- based curriculum fits my situation the best. As my curriculum develops I will have examples to share with you. Of course if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss them with me. Thank for your business and I look forward to this new aspect of my efforts to provide clients with the best possible care."
childcaremom 12:56 PM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
How about Holy Terrors? Kidding. Seriously I like some variation using Sonlight.

As for existing families- I would just say to them something like "As I grow and tailor my business, I have decided a Christian Faith- based curriculum fits my situation the best. As my curriculum develops I will have examples to share with you. Of course if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss them with me. Thank for your business and I look forward to this new aspect of my efforts to provide clients with the best possible care."

Like the letter
mommiebookworm 01:50 PM 08-22-2015
My daughter went to a Christian preschool that had the word Sonshine in the name, and a sun for the logo.
Although, Holy terrors is a good one!
midaycare 04:17 PM 08-22-2015
Guiding Light Daycare? Maybe that's too close to the soap opera, lol!

Joyful Noise is one around here. I like that name

Noah's Ark?

Heaven's Little Helpers?
Unregistered 01:21 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
How about Holy Terrors? Kidding"
Omg! Lolololol

Into the Light
Tags:christian daycare, christian daycare names, daycare name
Reply Up