Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Newsletter
Unregistered 10:46 AM 01-17-2016
Hello! I'm looking to start sending out a monthly newsletter to my daycare families including what we're up to, birthdays, etc. Can anyone tell me what they put in their newsletter or show me a sample for some ideas? Thanks a ton!
Unregistered 11:05 AM 01-17-2016
~Recent activities with photos.
~Upcoming closures, events, activities, and themes.
~Recent purchases (shows what you are putting into the program as well as how much it requires to run this place!) like a new book or a replaced light switch- anything like that.
~Intro do a new child?family that joined the program, good byes to one who left
~A "donation "wish list" ex: "We are currently in need of small paperclips, construction paper and a printer if you have any connections for deals or would like to make a donation of any items we need" (gives a variety of price points)
~an article you write your self or from a reputable source that would apply to things you do in your program
Josiegirl 01:07 PM 01-17-2016
Maybe a funny comment by a child, something new they've learned, books that seem to be their favorites this month, reminders such as your illness policy or making sure they always have extra clothes on hand.
Luvnmykidz 01:35 PM 01-17-2016
I list a summary of the previous months events, new things we will be learning, important dates (field trips, show and tell, closings, birthdays), policy changes (if any), welcoming our new friends (newly enrolled children), and parents night out sessions offered for that month. Sometimes I list whats happening in the community for parents to do fun things with their kids on weekends or holidays. HTH
MunchkinWrangler 04:16 PM 01-17-2016
I'm actually just starting to write my newsletter and want to write one each month also. I'm putting in special events or activities, any changes to policies, I'm doing an overhaul this year, birthdays, what we'll be learning and days off. I'm also putting in seasonal material since I've had a new garage going up and sometimes the work crews are out when it's perfect to get outside, so I'm including what will need to be brought to care for outside play now that the garage is almost completed.
Reply Up