Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kiwi
LindseyA 09:36 AM 04-15-2016
I have a very picky dcb. He has refused to try kiwi for a long time because of the color All the other kiddos love kiwi. Earlier this week he FINALLY tried it and loved it. Even asked for a second serving! This morning he came in and said proudly that his mom bought him some kiwi and he ate 2 last night at home. (Mom has never bought him any before) I always think it's funny when picky ones try something that they refuse, only to learn that it's actually really good! It's like, see what you've been missing out on?!
Ariana 10:30 AM 04-15-2016
It's those small victories that make us so happy!

My eldest is very picky and I know that feeling well. At the edge of your seat waiting for her to take a bite...and then...."this is yummy".. And the crowd goes wild!
Thriftylady 11:41 AM 04-15-2016
That is always a joyous occasion. I loved it when I was younger but it is to sweet for me now. I don't know if it is because I pretty much quit eating sweets when I found I had diabetes or what, but I can't do sweet anymore. I wish I had the same problem with the carbs I always crave!
Josiegirl 03:00 AM 04-16-2016
Originally Posted by Ariana:
It's those small victories that make us so happy!

My eldest is very picky and I know that feeling well. At the edge of your seat waiting for her to take a bite...and then...."this is yummy".. And the crowd goes wild!
Lol I agree! However, with my 3 yo picky PICKY dcg, I've about given up.
Tags:daycare experiences, kiwi, positive experience
Reply Up