Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Will Someone Review My Handbook?
patd34 07:11 PM 09-20-2018
Hello! I'm so glad I found this forum and have been reading and learning the past several months as I became licensed for care in California. Would any of you be willing to look over my handbook and tell me of anything that should be added or removed? I have tried to be very thorough as I hope to prevent any frustration or complications for both myself and parents also...
CalCare 07:16 PM 09-20-2018
I could take a look! PM me
patd34 07:26 PM 09-20-2018
I tried to send you a pm but I don't see anything in sent messages... Hmmm. Lol. Let me know if it never comes.
sahm1225 08:49 PM 09-23-2018
I can review it too. PM me.

I’ve noticed that sometimes it doesn’t show up in sent, but the message does get sent. I think it’s a glitch in the system
Blackcat31 07:41 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
I can review it too. PM me.

I’ve noticed that sometimes it doesn’t show up in sent, but the message does get sent. I think it’s a glitch in the system
Private messages don't show as sent unless you click the box under "Additional Options" under the submit button that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." See picture below
Attached: Pic_LI.jpg (385.0 KB) 
sahm1225 06:19 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Private messages don't show as sent unless you click the box under "Additional Options" under the submit button that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." See picture below
Learned something new, thanks BC!
Tags:forum question, forum question - pm, handbook - revisions, handbook changes, private messaging
Reply Up