Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hanging Crafts?
pootmcgoot 12:47 PM 06-22-2012
Dd and I are looking to make decorations for the playroom. Any suggestions?
spud912 01:02 PM 06-22-2012
The kids arts and crafts! I have them paint on a big piece of butcher paper and then put it in a frame.
Kiki 01:04 PM 06-22-2012
We have an art line here, it's in the window. The pictures rotate out every week.

I really like putting up things that match the seasons too, right now we have a summer theme going, the kids did pictures of watermelons and the like, and we hung them up all over. For spring we did flowers, butterflies, trees, you get the idea!
pootmcgoot 01:29 PM 06-22-2012
We have an art wall. I was looking for like mobile ideas. I love walking into a play room that has hanging kids art from the ceiling ya know?
Oneluckymom 01:37 PM 06-22-2012
Does anyone know if we are allowed by licensing to hang crafts from the ceiling in California?
Kiki 01:38 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by pootmcgoot:
We have an art wall. I was looking for like mobile ideas. I love walking into a play room that has hanging kids art from the ceiling ya know?
http://www.crayola.com/search.aspx#/...htext%3amobile

We have used more than one of their mobiles, I save cereal boxes, and ask parents to bring me their empty ones so we can use them for these. They hung on my ceiling in my old home, but I have vaulted here, so there is no way we would ever be able to use them in the play room again. I send them home now, and my kids' get put up in their rooms.
Kiki 01:39 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
Does anyone know if we are allowed by licensing to hang crafts from the ceiling in California?
Why not? Hang them high enough so nobodies head is going to get caught in them, and I wouldn't see it as an issue. I guess it really depends though.
Tags:crafts, crafts - hanging, decor, hanging posters
Reply Up