Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Last Day Tomorrow With Screamer!
pootmcgoot 06:37 PM 06-28-2012
Whelp, tomorrow is the last day!

Though I figured out Dcbs issue. He's overly tired from parents letting him stay up til 12-1am. So he goes to bed at 12am, is woken up at 5, here at 515ish and picked up by 530pm. No wonder he screams. He doesn't sleep! He's had good naps here and it's helped. Swaddling is a miracle for him, though he's still pretty high needs and needs lots of stimulation.

So glad it's over. Im taking 9 days off and then a 17 month old and 4 year old start. Maybe a newbie in 3 months if my husbands co worker agrees to not do attachment parenting. I'm leaning on a no for her though.
momofboys 07:09 PM 06-28-2012
Originally Posted by pootmcgoot:
Whelp, tomorrow is the last day!

Though I figured out Dcbs issue. He's overly tired from parents letting him stay up til 12-1am. So he goes to bed at 12am, is woken up at 5, here at 515ish and picked up by 530pm. No wonder he screams. He doesn't sleep! He's had good naps here and it's helped. Swaddling is a miracle for him, though he's still pretty high needs and needs lots of stimulation.

So glad it's over. Im taking 9 days off and then a 17 month old and 4 year old start. Maybe a newbie in 3 months if my husbands co worker agrees to not do attachment parenting. I'm leaning on a no for her though.
Yay for last days! I hope your new charges are easier to deal with. Yeah, onl;y 5 hrs of sleep with make you cranky enough to scream!
Reply Up