Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Highly Rewarding Job!!!!
Sweet pea 09:29 AM 11-22-2017
Wow I never knew that dcb4 having a poo on the toilet would make me so happy ( I actually nearly cried 😂&#128514 I posted ages ago about me thinking he had a blockage, and dcm wouldn’t do anything well...... today after the very poo smidge I said “ right you need to sit on the toilet, that poo needs to come out”...... well after 5 mins a little bit came out , dcb was sooo happy then he said oooh wait there is more!!
He was on the toilet for 15 minutes st least but did lots of little poos in that time, he just needs to be patient and sit for a while when he poos!!!!!!!
He said “mummy gonna be so proud of me I pood on the toilet!!!!”

Sorry for the long post but it just made my day!!!!
What’s made your day today unexpectedly
Josiegirl 09:54 AM 11-22-2017
That may sound funny but darn, I wish my 3 1/2 yo dcgs would do that!!! They go pee pretty well but they're still in the hiding to poo stage. And if I don't catch them, what a mess. They refuse to poo in the toilet.
e.j. 12:02 PM 11-22-2017
About a month ago, one of my 4 year olds pooped on my toilet for the first time. (She would use it to pee but told me she didn't like to poop on it. Instead, she would have multiple poop accidents in her underwear!) I didn't cry but I sure did celebrate with her!
CeriBear 03:44 AM 11-23-2017
Kids are so proud of themselves when it comes to potty training. This is not daycare related but several years ago I worked as the children’s department manager in a retail store. Some of my regular customers were this really nice couple with a baby. They came several times a month and it was nice to see this baby grown into a cute toddler. One day right after he had turned 3 he came into my store and announced loudly.

KID “Ms Ceri! Ms Ceri! I big boy now!

ME “ You are a big boy. You’re three years old!

KID “ I three. But I poop and pee in potty now. I got big boy pants now.”

He said this pretty loud and other people were around so naturally his mother turned absolutely red.
Tags:love daycare, rewarding
Reply Up