Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Have You Seen This?
MissAnn 11:44 AM 02-09-2018
Using echo to record info.

http://lovemymax.com
happymom 12:20 PM 02-09-2018
"a meal of milk and cookies" =)
Blackcat31 12:22 PM 02-09-2018
It seems like it would be kinda cool but then you get to the $19.95 per month price tag and I'm out.

I just don't understand why tools providers could really benefit from have to be so expensive.

Brrightwheel offers their services at $2.50 a month per child so myMax would definitely be a slightly less expensive option for me but a couple $'s each month for this and a couple $'s per month for that and it all adds up quickly so I'll just stick to paper/pen and free versions of similar software programs.

Thank you for sharing this though....it might be the perfect solution for others!
happymom 12:22 PM 02-09-2018
Looks pretty innovative though!
MissAnn 01:17 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
It seems like it would be kinda cool but then you get to the $19.95 per month price tag and I'm out.

I just don't understand why tools providers could really benefit from have to be so expensive.

Brrightwheel offers their services at $2.50 a month per child so myMax would definitely be a slightly less expensive option for me but a couple $'s each month for this and a couple $'s per month for that and it all adds up quickly so I'll just stick to paper/pen and free versions of similar software programs.

Thank you for sharing this though....it might be the perfect solution for others!
I am not paper and pen organized. I like that I can document my after hours time just by telling echo. Everyone is different… And I think this will work well for me.
MissAnn 01:18 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by happymom:
Looks pretty innovative though!
The kids love to hear their names when I am checking them in and out.
BrynleeJean 04:41 PM 02-09-2018
my concern would be if i needed to reference something like when did little jj last eat, do i have to pull out my computer or just ask my DOT? and do i have to pull out the computer everyday to send the daily sheets or does it send automatically them to the parents automatically or if i ask the DOT to send it can it send on it the middle of the day ?

I almost want it but if i have to get my computer out often then i don't think its worth it to me.
MissAnn 05:08 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by BrynleeJean:
my concern would be if i needed to reference something like when did little jj last eat, do i have to pull out my computer or just ask my DOT? and do i have to pull out the computer everyday to send the daily sheets or does it send automatically them to the parents automatically or if i ask the DOT to send it can it send on it the middle of the day ?

I almost want it but if i have to get my computer out often then i don't think its worth it to me.
It will send daily sheets when you ask the dot. I haven’t done that though. I can look on my phone or iPad for anything that was documented. If I forget to check a child in or out I can get on my phone or iPad to put in the time.
Reply Up