Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It Continues to Amaze Me
lovemykidstoo 06:03 AM 03-15-2018
Does anyone remember when David Letterman would have his top 10 lists? I want to make one for daycare.

Dad drops off at 8:00 this morning with 2 1/2 yr old dcg. I said, oh she looks tired. Yea, she's been up since 6:00 a.m. I said oh then she's eaten breakfast? Oh no, I gave her my Ipad and I went back to sleep. I busted out laughing, I couldn't help it. I said, oh ok, I'll give her breakfast then.
Pestle 06:28 AM 03-15-2018
You're the parent; he just lives with her. :P
lovemykidstoo 06:40 AM 03-15-2018
Originally Posted by Pestle:
You're the parent; he just lives with her. :P
Very true. I know it's super hard to pour a bowl of cereal and give her some milk. by the looks of him, he doesn't miss a meal, but can't seem to feed his 1 child. Pathetic. My husband says I don't know what's more sad that he didn't feed her or that she has an Ipad at 2 years old.
Unregistered 09:31 AM 03-15-2018
Today dcd drops off and says "we'll be picking her up an hour later today".... Huh? Disrespectful much? How about asking me if she can stay longer? Apparently as providers we have no life. I could go on and on today.
sharlan 09:35 AM 03-15-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Very true. I know it's super hard to pour a bowl of cereal and give her some milk. by the looks of him, he doesn't miss a meal, but can't seem to feed his 1 child. Pathetic. My husband says I don't know what's more sad that he didn't feed her or that she has an Ipad at 2 years old.
Yep! I got a 2.4 yo who lives on milk bottles and an iPad all night.
amberrose3dg 10:24 AM 03-15-2018
Does anyone remember when David Letterman would have his top 10 lists? I want to make one for daycare.

Dad drops off at 8:00 this morning with 2 1/2 yr old dcg. I said, oh she looks tired. Yea, she's been up since 6:00 a.m. I said oh then she's eaten breakfast? Oh no, I gave her my Ipad and I went back to sleep. I busted out laughing, I couldn't help it. I said, oh ok, I'll give her breakfast then.
He would not win any father awards that is for sure. I think that is just awful.
lovemykidstoo 12:17 PM 03-15-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Today dcd drops off and says "we'll be picking her up an hour later today".... Huh? Disrespectful much? How about asking me if she can stay longer? Apparently as providers we have no life. I could go on and on today.
Oh that's nice. Like you don't have a life. grrrr
lovemykidstoo 12:18 PM 03-15-2018
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Yep! I got a 2.4 yo who lives on milk bottles and an iPad all night.
And these parents wonder why their children are not advancing in their speech and other learning abilities? That's all they do is stare at screens.
lovemykidstoo 12:24 PM 03-15-2018
Originally Posted by amberrose3dg:
He would not win any father awards that is for sure. I think that is just awful.
It's bad enough, but why the heck would you tell me that. Dense!
amberrose3dg 12:38 PM 03-15-2018
It's bad enough, but why the heck would you tell me that. Dense!
Yup! I have no idea. It's scary as he probably thinks that is ok.
Tags:pet peeve, pet peeves
Reply Up