Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default A Craigslist Ad.....Happy Tuesday!

A mom looking for someone to pickup her child from preschool and watch the child in her home from 10 to 3 and the child has ADHD and does not handle large open spaces or groups of people well.

so she needs transportation and five hours of nanny care at her home five days a week and the weekly payment will be $60

Full time care locally runs $125 to $150 for in home group care. Centers are significantly more.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Daycare.com Member

Old 09-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Daycare.com Member

Hey, that's a great deal!! For MOM!!
Old 09-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Sign me up!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Daycare.com Member

I know of someone in my town who takes a full-time kid for $50 a week. She'll probably find someone to do it for that. Pity, though, because you DO get what you pay for.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:31 PM
cook, cleaner, bug killer

Ya never know.. she might actually find someone. Doubt it, but it didn't hurt to ask. Imagine paying someone a couple hundred a week and a few months later you are told by a neighbor or something "oh, wish I'd known, I would have done it for 60 bucks". (ok, I know I'm reaching here but its late and I've had a long day.. )

Tags
craigs list