Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-25-2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Angry Higher-Ups at Center I Use to Work are Telling Employees I Lied and Got Fired

So I've been posting on here about how I recently reported two well liked and powerful teachers at my old center. A coworker from there told me the higher ups told employees who asked about me that I was caught in a lie and they got rid of me. No, I did my job as a mandatory reporter and everyone got pissed at me because I caused an investigation! I'm so pissed that none of the other witnesses (up to like 6 other teachers) said anything about what these teachers do to the kids. I mean if I was the director I would've taken the accusations seriously! Why the **** would o lie about abuse happening?! Sorry no one backed me up and sorry I had no eviy, but, I am not a liar! I feel like I've been blacklisted. Everyone's telling me not to put them on my resume. Honestly, I'm done with early childhood. This is sick.
Old 02-25-2020, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I would speak with a lawyer.
Old 02-25-2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would speak with a lawyer.
I don't even know where to begin
Old 02-25-2020, 03:28 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

I would file a grievance with your state’s labor board.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:24 PM
Daycare.com Member

I remember reading somewere when i first stated working that if you were at a job less than a certain time you didnt have to list it on your resume.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_babyb View Post
I remember reading somewere when i first stated working that if you were at a job less than a certain time you didnt have to list it on your resume.

I'll take it off but itsy only real job.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:52 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'll take it off but itsy only real job.
How did you get the first job? At this point there is no benefit to having it listed as your employment.
Old 02-26-2020, 09:33 AM
Daycare.com Member

well, it may be the only real job but you just need to find a older owner willing to take a chance! I got my first job because I showed up and the daycare and the lady saw my address and asked me if I was a menaunkee kid (a little neighborhood group). I said yea, she asked "whos your elder?" (aka grandparent). Told her and she hired me on the spot (no training).
Old 02-26-2020, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
How did you get the first job? At this point there is no benefit to having it listed as your employment.
My stepmom knows a lady who works there so I used her as a referral, I also have nanny experience and volunteered in a daycare. But the nanny thing was for a family friend and under the table pay this was my first real paying job.

Tags
center workers