Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Came Here To Chew Bubblegum And Change Diapers. . .
Pestle 08:58 AM 03-03-2017
I dodged a chair today. Immediate pick up for WWE moves. What happened that made you feel like you'd wandered into an action movie?
Play Care 09:07 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pestle:
I dodged a chair today. Immediate pick up for WWE moves. What happened that made you feel like you'd wandered into an action movie?
My two SA boys take karate twice a week. Thankfully it's a good place so they know that karate stays at karate...but their 2 yo brother who goes to watch doesn't know that, lol.
Thankfully its not violent, aggressive, or mean spirited on his part.
daycarediva 09:09 AM 03-03-2017
2yo dcb ran straight into the wall today, head down and said "wall not smash. ow." he's been watching power rangers at home, and no, dcb, walls don't break that easy.
happymom 10:11 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
2yo dcb ran straight into the wall today, head down and said "wall not smash. ow." he's been watching power rangers at home, and no, dcb, walls don't break that easy.
This is adorable =)
daycarediva 10:50 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by happymom:
This is adorable =)
It really is. I had him happily building wooden block walls to smash with guys in a few minutes.
Pepperth 03:06 PM 03-03-2017
Unfortunately, I accidently closed the sliding glass door on my poor dog's tail today. Blood all over (like an action movie) and my husband had to take her to the vet asap. Poor dog is having surgery and an overnight stay at the vets office now. I feel horrible.
Kimskiddos 06:11 PM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pepperth:
Unfortunately, I accidently closed the sliding glass door on my poor dog's tail today. Blood all over (like an action movie) and my husband had to take her to the vet asap. Poor dog is having surgery and an overnight stay at the vets office now. I feel horrible.
So sorry about your dog!

My 1yo doggy got a hold of and ate a paper towel used at dinner Wed. night. She also had a vet visit this morning and a shot in the butt. Poor baby does not feel good and she is pooping paper towel.
Tags:daycare experiences
Reply Up