Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Box Tops for Education
cillybean83 01:01 PM 01-17-2011
Does anyone collect these?? My sons homeschool group is having a contest, the person with the most boxtops get a yeal of free registration at their umbrella school and $200 for books!!

I have 300...but I doubt it's anywhere near enough to win

If anyone has any they don't need I'll buy them off of you!
SandeeAR 04:21 PM 01-17-2011
Don't have any now. Ummmm, what are they LOL. My last kid graduated 9 years ago, LOL. I would be happy to send you (free) any I could get. How long do you have to collect them?
pinkbunny85 04:53 PM 01-17-2011
I have some. I am also still collecting them. Like pp how long till they need to be in?
cillybean83 07:51 PM 01-17-2011
I have to mail them in by February 10th, I sent in 278, I have about 30 more, a friend of mine is sending me 25, I need to be living off of cereal for the next few weeks haha
QualiTcare 08:09 PM 01-17-2011
i collect them also. i checked ebay out of curiosity and the going rate seems to be about 50 box tops for $5 - there are tons of listings.
Abigail 09:26 PM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by cillybean83:
Does anyone collect these?? My sons homeschool group is having a contest, the person with the most boxtops get a yeal of free registration at their umbrella school and $200 for books!!

I have 300...but I doubt it's anywhere near enough to win

If anyone has any they don't need I'll buy them off of you!
Does the school have a chart they track to see who is in the lead? I can't believe people sell those on ebay, LOL, but I guess I shop ebay for coupons! I have some, but maybe only 25. I get most of mine from totinos pizzas and kleenex boxes. I'll be more than happy to send them to you. If anyone else mails you any, just be sure they are flat in the envelope or else the post office will want extra postage for a fat envelope.
cillybean83 08:28 PM 01-20-2011
There is a website that tracks them...I'm currently in 8th place, 5th place gets a free year of registration...I'm 72 box tops away! lol
AnythingsPossible 04:53 AM 01-21-2011
I sent you some on tues or wed...i think there was around 25 in there!! Good Luck!
Pammie 04:57 AM 01-21-2011
I have #30 that I'd be happy to send to you - just PM me with your address
momofboys 05:12 AM 01-21-2011
They are on a ton of things: some feminine hygiene products, toilet paper (not sure what brand?), yoplait kids yogurt, some betty crocker mix products, some cereals (mostly general mills I think), cereal bars boxes, fruit snacks, refrigerated cookie dough (pillsbury), kleenex brand tissues, etc. I am amazed at how many we collect. Our kids' school collects them 2x a year & we typically have about 100 or so for each of our kids to take in. I'd share some but our kids get prizes for taking them to school.
Tags:box tops, coupons
Reply Up