Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Mean Park Lady...
KDC 09:40 AM 05-16-2012
So I have an obsessive DCB age 3 who comes in yesterday and sits, then proceeds to announce to everyone that I will be putting up the jumpy jump (the blow up bounce house) for them. I said, not today sweetie, it's supposed to rain this afternoon and I thought it would be a good morning for the park. He says... "BUT, MY MOM SAID YOU WOULD... SO YOU NEED TO DO IT..NOW!" My answer; Sorry, Mom was wrong, there will be no jumpy jump today. DCB pouted and whined ALL morning, "I'm telling my Mom on you". Me; Go ahead, tell your Mom we decided to go to the park instead. DCB "I don't like the park, you're a mean lady!".

What a lil' stinker...
Zoe 09:42 AM 05-16-2012
Oh yeah you're so mean.

I don't get why some parents tell their kids that you are going to do something without ANY knowledge of what your day is going to be. Maybe to appease the child at that time, IDK. But it's annoying. Makes you the bad guy.

Have fun at the park!
countrymom 09:51 AM 05-16-2012
I'm having the same problem. Everyday they want to go to the park, so I take them, well 15 min. later they all want to go home, so I stopped going to the park. guess what, everyday, I get miss ***** mommy said you would take me to the park. Um nope.
DaisyMamma 10:12 AM 05-16-2012
Here's what's happening in the morning.
DCK: I don't want to go to school today.
DCM: you have to.
DCK: but I dont want to, waaaaaaah....
DCM: but if you go DCP will put up bouncy, take you to the park, etc.
DCK: ok, I'll go....
itlw8 10:30 AM 05-16-2012
right before he goes home you say mommy is going to buy you your own bouncy house tonight for you to ues at your house. tonight. LOL
Meeko 10:35 AM 05-16-2012
Originally Posted by itlw8:
right before he goes home you say mommy is going to buy you your own bouncy house tonight for you to ues at your house. tonight. LOL
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
KDC 10:40 AM 05-16-2012
Love this! Actually debating it Would love to see her car ride home
DCP 11:45 AM 05-16-2012
LOL hahaha
sharlan 12:01 PM 05-16-2012
I had one who's mom would tell her every morning that I would make her cheesy bread for breakfast, regardless of what was on the menu.
Reply Up