Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Name Tag Holders
sweetiepie85 04:46 PM 01-12-2012
I am looking for name tag holders for cubbies. That you can reuse over and over, Need help finding these holders please its driving me crazy lol

thanks<3
SandeeAR 05:44 PM 01-12-2012
I use the clip on ones from the business supplies section in Walmart. I have them double side taped on the rungs of my changing table to make where each childs diapers are. I also have them using the clips on the bags I use at the door for their shoes.
bice99 08:48 PM 01-12-2012
I just put clear contact paper over the name tags that I make. Peels right off. I always used it in my classroom when I was a teacher, too.
jessrlee 03:27 AM 01-13-2012
I use different shapes that I cut using the Cricut every month. I laminate them and use Velcro dots to attach them. I have the same system in the bathroom for diapers.
Meeko 08:05 AM 01-13-2012
I just use clear scotch tape! A piece for each cubbie and then write on it with a sharpie. Peels right off when the cubbie changes hands!
sweetiepie85 04:11 PM 01-13-2012
Thank yall so much, this has helped me out a lot
Mary Poppins 01:01 PM 01-14-2012
I bought the clip-on clear plastic ones at Office Max and the stock card inserts for them. These are the type you see an associate at a store wear. They work great with my cubbies since they are made of wire. I just put their name on them and can trade out their card if and when they leave. Works great for me.
Tags:name tag holders
Reply Up