Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happiness...
SilverSabre25 03:06 PM 12-10-2013
Is a box of shatterproof ornaments from Kroger, that I put hooks on and allowing the kids to put on the tree themselves. I think I will have to take a picture and show you guys. It's cute. And they are having a really good time. Fine motor skills, right?
Naptime yet? 03:32 PM 12-10-2013
That is very, very sweet. I think next year I will borrow your idea & let the kids decorate a special dc tree.
providerandmomof4 07:00 PM 12-10-2013
I have all shatterproof decorations this year because of the dogs and dc kids. Still very pretty.
MsLaura529 04:13 AM 12-11-2013
Fun! I have a little 2.5 foot Christmas tree in the daycare area and each week the kids have been making ornaments and then they get to put it on the tree.
Blackcat31 09:19 AM 12-11-2013
I thought about putting up a tree that was just for the kids. I was going to let them decorate it and then rearrange daily as they saw fit. I thought it would be a fun experience for them too...

Then I got really cheap and lazy and decided I didn't want to deal with the mess of a real tree and I didn't want to spend the money on a fake one. The cheapest fake tree around here is more than $30 bucks.

But maybe AFTER Christmas, I can find a cheap one on clearance.

Definitely food for thought....

Silver, it sounds like your dck's are having a ton of fun decorating! Great experience for them!!
Tags:christmas ornaments
Reply Up