Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Is It Really Only Wednesday??
MsLaura529 04:05 AM 12-11-2013
Ugh ... longest week EVER!

That's all.
coolconfidentme 04:27 AM 12-11-2013
Hope this Geico commercial helps you get though the day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA
BumbleBee 05:14 AM 12-11-2013
I hear ya there! Woke up thinking it was Thurs. Nope, only Wednesday.
Annalee 05:17 AM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by MsLaura529:
Ugh ... longest week EVER!

That's all.
The days do seem LONGGGGGG right now!

Can't wait for Christmas break!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 05:22 AM 12-11-2013
I keep thinking, man these days are flying by!! So much more I want to do!! Have a great "rest of your week!"
Play Care 05:27 AM 12-11-2013
Same here! Went in to get my younger child up for school and thought "dear lord it's *only* Wednesday!"
Meyou 05:28 AM 12-11-2013
8.8 working days left until vacation.....
MsLaura529 10:38 AM 12-11-2013
Oh my word that dang Geico commercial! Haha. I do enjoy the t-shirt I saw one day where it has that camel on it, and in red and green letters it says, "Guess what day Christmas is on this year!" Haha.

I think the lack of my Christmas spirit, blended with a bit of early winter blues has gotten the best of me. I am normally a nut about Christmas ... think Elf (yeah, it can be THAT bad haha). But, I haven't been able to do any Christmas shopping on my own yet (which is what I LOVE ... just being able to meander around the store, a coffee in hand, and really be able to put thought into gifts ... I just haven't had time yet this year now that I can't leave my house during the day), I have put on a TON of weight recently and cannot fit into any of my jeans Yoga pants for Christmas parties it is. DCKs and my own 2 kids have been incredibly whiney, and difficult, and boogery, and crabby. Blah. And we had a death in the family last week (my 99.5 year old great grandmother passed away), which wasn't an incredibly difficult death as we knew it was happening, but this close to the holidays it kind of sucks. I just want to not have to think about Christmas crafts and songs and books and just be able to sit and enjoy my own family for almost a week straight at Christmas time.

It just seems to be taking too long to get to that point.
Annalee 10:42 AM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by Meyou:
8.8 working days left until vacation.....
AMEN!!!!!!
melilley 10:42 AM 12-11-2013
Sorry you are having a bad week.
My bad week was last week so I know how you feel. Sorry about grandma. Even when you know someone is going to pass away, it's still hard.
Josiegirl 11:20 AM 12-11-2013
Yes. It's only Wednesday. And we haven't even hit the shortest day of the year yet.
Reply Up