Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's a great morning!
mamamanda 06:58 AM 03-16-2015
I am currently sitting in my newly organized play room with all of the kids playing happily. I worked really hard this weekend and it was so worth it. You may have read my post last week about the kids running between multiple playrooms & I was so stressed out. I took your advice to heart & now I have one play room organized neatly, but with plenty of toys & the morning has been so relaxing! I have never seen them all actually sit & play like this for a very long time! Also, its supposed to be 73 degrees & sunny here today (last week we still had snow) & I have new sand in the sandbox & new sidewalk chalk. Its a great day!!!
Controlled Chaos 07:07 AM 03-16-2015
Good morning darling! I hope it continues to be lovely

I always love Mondays because I switch out all the puzzles, a thing of blocks, a manipulative, a toddler item etc so they are always into the "new" toys Monday and I can relax a bit. By Friday they are biting at the bit and annoyed with me lol, but today is so nice! Today is also my lightest day (only 7 today!).
kathiemarie 07:45 AM 03-16-2015
That so great. Every week I tell my self I'm going to clean my playroom and the weekend comes and goes and nothing gets done! I am so overwhelmed that on Friday I just close the door and forget about it till Monday. Then I get mad at myself because I didn't do anything.
daycare 07:56 AM 03-16-2015
my Monday is off to a good start too. Sounds like all of your hard work is paying off. I really need to put in some work to my office, you can't see the floor right now....ugh. I hate taxes....lol

Would love to see pics of your new space...
mommiebookworm 08:28 AM 03-16-2015
Happy Monday! Its going to be nice here also. I switched out some toys and they are quite content. Also, I'm wearing flip flops!
Josiegirl 09:43 AM 03-16-2015
How cool; I love to reorganize my stuff every now and then! Yeh, where are the pictures?
mamamanda 11:07 AM 03-16-2015
My dad is helping me build a frame to turn one of the large closets into a reading nook. Going to be very cool! I will post pics after we get that finished. That's my finishing touch for the room
mamamanda 11:08 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by mommiebookworm:
Happy Monday! Its going to be nice here also. I switched out some toys and they are quite content. Also, I'm wearing flip flops!
Flip flops always make my world a better place!
Kabob 11:12 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
Would love to see pics of your new space...
Me too!

It's a good day!
Josiegirl 02:31 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by mamamanda:
My dad is helping me build a frame to turn one of the large closets into a reading nook. Going to be very cool! I will post pics after we get that finished. That's my finishing touch for the room
Ooh that sounds cool!!
Reply Up