Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Older Siblings Not in Care Using Potty
midaycare 02:38 PM 12-06-2016
There are other threads on this but my phone is being a butt on the search function. What is your standard response after the first few times? My bathroom is upstairs and this child, age 6, is totally unsupervised.
Blackcat31 02:42 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by midaycare:
There are other threads on this but my phone is being a butt on the search function. What is your standard response after the first few times? My bathroom is upstairs and this child, age 6, is totally unsupervised.
"I am sorry but neither licensing nor my insurance policy allows non-enrolled children to be onsite during business hours."
LysesKids 02:45 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I have a 3 year old that needs to use my bathroom every now and then, but she was also one of my babies a few years ago... now I have her younger brother (she aged out). I don't mind with this kid 'cause she knows the rules and usually by the time they show up only one other child is in care. Most my parents know better than to ask for their personal use because I usually hang clothes & undergarments up in the bathroom to dry... after once or twice of me telling a dad NO and why, they stop asking
daycare 03:45 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
"I am sorry but neither licensing nor my insurance policy allows non-enrolled children to be onsite during business hours."
this i exactly what I tell them. I also say in a joking voice, but in all seriousness.
Thank god they are potty trained and your DCK is all set to go. BYE!!!..
midaycare 04:35 PM 12-06-2016
Very helpful everyone, thank you!
Reply Up