Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help Us Pick Out A Carpet Shampooer...
blandino 04:15 PM 01-28-2014
Our old carpet shampooer, wasn't super great and is on its last leg. We have been doing the Rug Doctor thing for big jobs, but economically the $50.00 each time is a waste, when we could put it towards buying a new one.

So what is your favorite / best carpet shampooer. Looking around the $200.00 range, but open to suggestions if a great machine is more expensive.

THANK YOU !!
sharlan 04:30 PM 01-28-2014
I've been happy with both my Hoover and Bissell machines.
KidGrind 08:20 PM 01-28-2014
I’ve heard great things about the Shark Sonic. I am thinking of taking the leap and buying it. However, before I do that my DH says I need to use my brand new Bissell.

Husbands!
mountainside13 07:12 AM 01-29-2014
We have a Bissell deep clean lift off. We love it! It is a full carpet cleaner and you can lift off the bucket and then it's portable for smaller jobs. The only negative is if your using it for the whole room you have to refill it pretty often.
Blackcat31 09:50 AM 01-29-2014
We have a Bissell Pro-Heat. I've had it for more than 10 years now and it is still going strong! I love it!

http://www.bissell.com/proheat-deep-cleaner/

childcaremom 10:04 AM 01-29-2014
Have a Bissell. Loved it.... no longer have carpets so it's just sitting here. Easy to use and did a good job.
My3cents 12:21 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
I’ve heard great things about the Shark Sonic. I am thinking of taking the leap and buying it. However, before I do that my DH says I need to use my brand new Bissell.

Husbands!
Bissell is a good! Wait till you see the dirty water that thing sucks up you will be like..........ooooooooooh

I don't have carpets in the daycare but I do in my house an old one that needs to be replaced and it amazes me how well that Bissell works and what it pulls up!!!
My3cents 12:22 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by mountainside13:
We have a Bissell deep clean lift off. We love it! It is a full carpet cleaner and you can lift off the bucket and then it's portable for smaller jobs. The only negative is if your using it for the whole room you have to refill it pretty often.
this is what we have.......three times it takes for me and one carpet, not bad but I love the machine. Works good.
Tags:2014, carpet cleaner
Reply Up