Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Help
Madison 08:41 AM 03-03-2017
Hello Friends, I am searching for answers. My son was charged with assault and battery when he was 12 for throwing a small object at his friend which didn't even hit the child. EEC did an investigation and made him stay off the premises till they were done. He was released by EEC within two months and was able to stay home during daycare hours. When he turned 19 my license was up for renewal. They did a BRC and it came back with the assault and battery from when he was 12. He has a clean record and has never been in trouble with the law. They now again want him off the premises while I'm open for daycare. I tried to appeal it, but when I had my pretrial conference over the phone, the magistrate did not have my case record in front of her and didn't let me talk and ruled for the state. I want to know my rights. I was told that I could file a civil suit but it will eat all my profits and by the time I get a judgment, he will probably already be moved out. So then I contacted my local representative and forwarded all my info to him. He sent the info to the state and is hoping to get me another appeal. My son is able to get his A&B expunged but I was also told that the state can still pull it up. I am in desperate need for help. Even any information that anyone could offer. I feel that my home is for my family, and believe that my son should be able to be home where he lives. My state is Massachusetts. Thank you in advance.
Tags:criminal records check
Up