Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Funny Daycare Closed Video
bonsaibaby 12:55 PM 04-25-2020
One of my parents sent me this. She is having a hard time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fakf4cq4Ygw
CenterTeacher20 10:07 PM 04-25-2020
sorry didn't click it. is it the one by chris mann?? he's put up so many funny videos including an allanis morrisette video called "thank you frontline" that made me BAWL!! but was so good
CenterTeacher20 10:08 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by CenterTeacher20:
sorry didn't click it. is it the one by chris mann?? he's put up so many funny videos including an allanis morrisette video called "thank you frontline" that made me BAWL!! but was so good
yes just clicked it and thats exactly who i thought it was. chris mann is HILARIOUS!
Blackcat31 06:31 AM 04-27-2020
That is funny! I love the sub-text...

Crossing my fingers that parents REALLY appreciate their providers more after this whole mess...

NOT that everyone's jobs aren't an important part of the cycle because they are but I don't see videos, tweets and facebook posts about people struggling with having to lay around too much or binge watch to much Netflix or that they don't have enough time at home to do X, Y or Z.

Seems the only thing driving parents crazy is the fact that they actually have to spend time with the "monsters" they created... karma is funny that way...
Annalee 09:57 AM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
That is funny! I love the sub-text...

Crossing my fingers that parents REALLY appreciate their providers more after this whole mess...

NOT that everyone's jobs aren't an important part of the cycle because they are but I don't see videos, tweets and facebook posts about people struggling with having to lay around too much or binge watch to much Netflix or that they don't have enough time at home to do X, Y or Z.

Seems the only thing driving parents crazy is the fact that they actually have to spend time with the "monsters" they created... karma is funny that way...
Absolutely! the first words at pickup from too many clients when I opened back up last Monday "did he/she take a nap today"... Replied with "of course they did".
MyAngels 12:06 PM 04-27-2020
He has some funny ones, I especially like the "My Corona" one
Tags:daycare closes, funny
Reply Up