Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCD Dropped Off Today - No Check!
crazydaycarelady 07:41 AM 03-22-2013
I guess dcm was too distracted to send dcd with a check since she is going in for her tummy tuck, boob job, and lipo!
bunnyslippers 07:50 AM 03-22-2013
Well, at least she has priorities!
Evansmom 08:19 AM 03-22-2013
I had a parent like this once. Took off tons of time for vacations and lipo then freaked out when I had to close 2 days for illness. Uh...if you hadn't just taken all that time off...

And then a few months later "money was so tight" she said so she was late with payment and for Christmas my gift was a picture of her children.
CedarCreek 10:52 AM 03-22-2013
x1000

My sister recently came into some money because her father in law passed away and left her husband somewhere around 600,000. They immediately quit their jobs and bought new cars. They scare me that they are saving nothing for their 3 kids.

Anyway, my sister has decided to get her breast enlarged. (she's a d already)

I'm irritated because I always wanted my done. (I'm a training bra size)

I told her that I was jealous and this was her response:

"You could always get yours done with me and make payments"

Me: "I'd rather make payments to the boys' college fund. And we don't have credit cards because they are trouble."

She was butt hurt but she's my sister. She'll get over it when she needs a cake for her kids next party
crazydaycarelady 11:01 AM 03-22-2013
Okay, secretly I would LOVE to get a tummy tuck, lipo, and have my boobs lifted, BUT first I would need to be paid!
Patches 11:05 AM 03-22-2013
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
I guess dcm was too distracted to send dcd with a check since she is going in for her tummy tuck, boob job, and lipo!
Is this the same parent that left her reciept for personal training in the diaper bag?
daycarediva 11:05 AM 03-22-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
x1000

My sister recently came into some money because her father in law passed away and left her husband somewhere around 600,000. They immediately quit their jobs and bought new cars. They scare me that they are saving nothing for their 3 kids.

I'm irritated because I always wanted my done. (I'm a training bra size)

I told her that I was jealous and this was her response:

"You could always get yours done with me and make payments"

Me: "I'd rather make payments to the boys' college fund. And we don't have credit cards because they are trouble."

She was butt hurt but she's my sister. She'll get over it when she needs a cake for her kids next party
Who can quit their jobs with 600,000? Especially if they're spending it? EEK!

I googled, the interest on 1m could POSSIBLY support our family of 6 at it's current (not plush) lifestyle. http://www.accumulatingmoney.com/how...llion-dollars/

If I inherited 600,000 I would pay off/sell our home, and move bigger/separate daycare space, get a newER family car, and save the rest.

You bet your butt I would still be working. So would dh. We have 4 kids to put through college, and I would LOVE to pay for it for them, since we got no help from our parents.
CedarCreek 11:11 AM 03-22-2013
Their house is paid for because it was his fathers families house. It is very very old and in my opinion, not safe. I would have kept working, bought a decent house and saved the rest.

It's very scary.
crazydaycarelady 12:40 PM 03-22-2013
Originally Posted by :
Is this the same parent that left her reciept for personal training in the diaper bag?
No, different dcm!
KnoxMom 12:43 PM 03-22-2013
No, different dcm!
Wait, there is more than one of these? You must have a sign in your yard...
Lyss 01:05 PM 03-22-2013
Wow that's a lot of work!!!

Originally Posted by KnoxMom:
Wait, there is more than one of these? You must have a sign in your yard...

MarinaVanessa 04:43 PM 03-22-2013
Nice. So now every time you look at DCM's itty bitty waste and ginormous boobies you can remember the time when she went out to get those and didn't pay you
NeedaVaca 05:13 PM 03-22-2013
Getting a tummy tuck $7500, getting a boob job $5000, getting lipo $3000. Getting paid on time...PRICELESS
mamac 07:43 PM 03-22-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:

She's going to look awful funny with only one large breast!!

Ok, so I know this was a typo, but it still made me chuckle.
Tags:money owed, parents - are clueless
Reply Up