Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Followup - My Open Spot/Interviews/Etc.
TaylorTots 05:21 PM 06-12-2014
As you ladies (and men) may recall, I had an opening after I termed a DCF where DCB had bitten another child and DCM texted me, asking her to call her so that she could understand better (I had said if it happens again, they would need to find alternative care). As soon as I called, she went into rants about my inability to properly care for her child, questioning my decision, and overall just layering on the disrespect. I was pretty shaken but had 5 interviews lined up (the last one was last night) within the next 2 days of taking referrals/calls/advertising.

Moving forward, I interviewed a number of families and ended up choosing a part time child that already whose DCM is friends (and was referred by) another DCP of mine. It was a tough call but I enrolled a (hopefully) great playmate and the new family is starting care on June 30th.

I want to thank you guys for so much support as I was dealing with the termed DCM/biting DCB - you guys always give me so much confidence
taylorw1210 04:52 AM 06-13-2014
I'm glad you were able to find a (hopefully!) good match for your current kiddos.
melilley 04:57 AM 06-13-2014

Tags:filling spaces, interview
Reply Up