Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Strangers Liking My FB Page
crazydaycarelady 01:07 PM 10-07-2014
I suppose this was bound to happen, but I have a dc fb page. I have had it for awhile and have 104 likes now. A few of them I have no idea who they are though. Like last week a man liked my dc page and we have one mutual friend, but the mutual friend has nothing to do with my dc, never brought their kids here, is a friend from a completely different area of my life. Most of the people I can figure out are relatives of my dckids, but these few randoms kinda freak me out!

It is a community page so I can't block them or anything.
nothingwithoutjoy 01:31 PM 10-07-2014
I get it; I wonder about those "likes," too. But I figure you never know--it might bring you business. Perhaps he knows someone who'll be interested...

I don't post kids' faces or names on my page, because I don't want to put them out there for the weirdos. So I don't worry about it too much.
Play Care 01:34 PM 10-07-2014
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
I suppose this was bound to happen, but I have a dc fb page. I have had it for awhile and have 104 likes now. A few of them I have no idea who they are though. Like last week a man liked my dc page and we have one mutual friend, but the mutual friend has nothing to do with my dc, never brought their kids here, is a friend from a completely different area of my life. Most of the people I can figure out are relatives of my dckids, but these few randoms kinda freak me out!

It is a community page so I can't block them or anything.
Not sure what the name of your page is, but I may be one of the ones who like it I liked a couple provider's pages from here and I'm not sure who they are.
They do awesome things with the kiddos though
crazydaycarelady 01:44 PM 10-07-2014
I do want to keep it a community page - because people do message me on there looking for care. It was mostly this one guy - he likes everything I put up?
melilley 01:51 PM 10-07-2014
Hmmm, maybe his wife or girlfriend likes you and is liking your stuff through him. A few of my fb friends who are married have one account under one name.
Margarete 02:20 PM 10-07-2014
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
I do want to keep it a community page - because people do message me on there looking for care. It was mostly this one guy - he likes everything I put up?
Well there you go... It sounds like he's similar to another friend of mine, who is constantly clicking the 'like' button. I watched her click one of the 'suggested likes' on the side of the facebook page, and she had no idea what it was... just had the name of a country.. and she said oooo I like "*"
Tags:facebook
Reply Up