Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Feeling Sooo Overwhelmed Today...Venting!
Angelwings36 10:54 AM 09-08-2011
Oh today is one of those days that seems to have my nerves wrapped in a knot.

Besides my regular work with my kids...

My basement (main play area) is completely upside down as we are fully renovating it. Drywall dust, building material, etc...everywhere! Could take another 4 weeks until it’s complete! Ugh!

I'm 5 loads behind on laundry...9 loads to fold and put away!

Main floor of house needs about an hour of TLC to bring it back to my likings!

Back yard is a disaster as we just shingled last weekend. Shingles, tools, yard tools everywhere. Plus I need to get back in the yard to get it ready for winter, which will be here in about a month. Chop down flowers, rake, till garden, store toys and patio equipment, bbq, etc...!

Eves need to be cleaned out as they are still full of stuff from shingling!

Omg my superwoman juice is starting to run out...
SilverSabre25 12:10 PM 09-08-2011
Ugh, that sounds awful for you! That's a lot to deal with all at once. Happily the weekend is almost here! Hopefully you'll get a lot of it taken care of then!
beachgrl 12:16 PM 09-08-2011
You sound like me with all the stuff that you have waiting to get done, minus the house renovations unless you count finishing painting my foyer and trim, finishing off the flooring, fixing the swingset damaged by the storm, doing all the schoolwork I am behind on for the week, laundry laundry laundry and major cleaning up and downstairs needed desperately! I did manage to get the downstairs vaccumed and swept before the dck's arrived this am but that is all so far. I was planning to do a yard sale this sat too but I almost feel like that is too much to throw in the mixture!

Hope you are able to catch up some stuff and breath a lil easier
Tags:overwhelmed, vent
Reply Up