Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu Standard Meal Allowance
Joann 10:22 AM 06-19-2014
How do you generate a “Standard Meal Allowance” report from Minute Menu when not participating in the food program?
Moving towards retirement, my enrollment will not exceed 2.5 to 3 children monthly. With the low enrollment I do not find it necessary. I do need the report mentioned above to submit with taxes for all meals served, however, it will not generate a current report. The report I am viewing is calculated for the month of January, (the last month I participated) and will not calculate current information. The other reports are too lengthy for tax purposes.
I am awaiting a response from Minute Menu Technical support. Meanwhile, has anyone else experienced this issue or figured out an easier method to calculate meals served for the year?
MarinaVanessa 11:38 AM 06-19-2014
Maybe you can clarify your issue a little bit?

Are you just trying to print out a total of meals served in a simple report?
Here's how I do it. From the main menu I go into Accounting>Reports (up near the top on the left hand side)>Report Category should be set to Accounting, go down the list and click on Standard Meal Allowance. On the right you have a choice of which dates you want including Year-to-Date, Last Month, Current Month and each month listed individually by name etc. or you can set the specific dates you want just below that.

When I tried it I just set it to Year-to-Date and clicked View Report. A PDF report popped up with a one page report of a total of how many meals I served along with a total amount for the meal allowance which were broken down by meal (breakfast, am snack, lunch etc).

Does that help?
rebekki78 01:45 PM 06-20-2014
Originally Posted by MV:
Maybe you can clarify your issue a little bit?

Are you just trying to print out a total of meals served in a simple report?
Here's how I do it. From the main menu I go into Accounting>Reports (up near the top on the left hand side)>Report Category should be set to Accounting, go down the list and click on Standard Meal Allowance. On the right you have a choice of which dates you want including Year-to-Date, Last Month, Current Month and each month listed individually by name etc. or you can set the specific dates you want just below that.

When I tried it I just set it to Year-to-Date and clicked View Report. A PDF report popped up with a one page report of a total of how many meals I served along with a total amount for the meal allowance which were broken down by meal (breakfast, am snack, lunch etc).

Does that help?
You first have to input all meals and check each child in each day into the program along with the daily meal schedule. You then do as mentioned above and it should give you what you need.
Tags:minute menu issues, mmk - meal report
Reply Up