Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-16-2017, 07:39 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Childcare Management Software

Hi Everyone,
I recently came across a site called Kindertales.com
It is a cloud based childcare management system that includes billing, parent communication (daily activities), and even developmental milestones (assessment/documentation). Does anyone use this or another childcare management software program?
Old 04-17-2017, 06:44 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalkat View Post
Hi Everyone,
I recently came across a site called Kindertales.com
It is a cloud based childcare management system that includes billing, parent communication (daily activities), and even developmental milestones (assessment/documentation). Does anyone use this or another childcare management software program?
I purchased Child Care Sage.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:13 AM
Daycare.com Member

I'm using Brightwheel free version. I'll give this one a look! Might be better, who knows
Old 06-18-2018, 11:55 AM
Deric Albright

Default Childcare Management Software

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this thread and seeking some assistance with a web application that I am working to build. I believe the app will be beneficial to the childcare provider community.

I have a 5 month old in daycare currently. I am a web designer and about a month ago my provider asked me if I could design her a web app for managing her daycare center. I don't yet have all of the details of what the app will provide, but that's what I need you all for.

I am in the early stages of development and need feedback from the daycare provider community in regard to what makes a good childcare management software and what your needs are. Specifically, my goal is to produce a software package that will meet all of the needs of in-home daycare businesses and make it easier to manage the business aspect of daycare. Minimizing time spent on managing the business will hopefully allow providers to focus more on the children.

As a parent, anything that I can do to help my provider so she can maximize time spent on childcare rather than business management, only helps put my mind at ease when entrusting my child with someone else.

If anyone is interested in supporting me in this effort, I have included a link to an online survey that will help me build the app that meets YOUR needs (assuming you are a childcare provider). The survey should take 20-30 minutes. The more detail your provide, the more helpful it will be.

Thanks,

Deric

Last edited by Blackcat31; 06-18-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: removed attached link
Old 06-18-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deric Albright View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this thread and seeking some assistance with a web application that I am working to build. I believe the app will be beneficial to the childcare provider community.

I have a 5 month old in daycare currently. I am a web designer and about a month ago my provider asked me if I could design her a web app for managing her daycare center. I don't yet have all of the details of what the app will provide, but that's what I need you all for.

I am in the early stages of development and need feedback from the daycare provider community in regard to what makes a good childcare management software and what your needs are. Specifically, my goal is to produce a software package that will meet all of the needs of in-home daycare businesses and make it easier to manage the business aspect of daycare. Minimizing time spent on managing the business will hopefully allow providers to focus more on the children.

As a parent, anything that I can do to help my provider so she can maximize time spent on childcare rather than business management, only helps put my mind at ease when entrusting my child with someone else.

If anyone is interested in supporting me in this effort, I have included a link to an online survey that will help me build the app that meets YOUR needs (assuming you are a childcare provider). The survey should take 20-30 minutes. The more detail your provide, the more helpful it will be.

Thanks,

Deric
Here are several other threads about child care software/apps https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...e+for+daycares

Before soliciting information or assistance from our forum members please contact the forum owner for permission. Thank you!

You can contact the site owner here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1

Tags
management software, software for daycares