Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Sad
melissa ann 09:46 AM 04-10-2012
http://entertainment.verizon.com/new...SNWU00L6_UNEWS

I just came across this. Daycare operator and her parent killed.
momofboys 10:58 AM 04-10-2012
Originally Posted by melissa ann:
http://entertainment.verizon.com/new...SNWU00L6_UNEWS

I just came across this. Daycare operator and her parent killed.
very sad!
sharlan 11:31 AM 04-10-2012
Thank heavens the child wasn't injured.
Meeko 11:38 AM 04-10-2012
Hoe sad...it sounds like the provider was a very sweet and loving person. Kudos to the DCM for following her instincts...shame it was too late. At least they have a little description of the monster who did this.
GoMontessori 11:50 AM 04-10-2012
Very sad to see the news
Blackcat31 11:50 AM 04-10-2012
Apparently, the provider had moved both her parents in from Illinois just recently.
MarinaVanessa 01:23 PM 04-10-2012
Is it just me or does something not seem right about this story?? I mean something is pulling at my gut telling me that something isn't fitting. So the story is that DCM dropped her DCK off and left. As she left she saw the suspicious person on foot. Then one version is that she calls 911 then the DC but no one answers the DC. Why would you call 911 unless you see something serious happen? Another version is that she calls the DC and talks to somebody and then the line goes dead.

So she goes back to the DC and sees the same man on a bike then finds everyone shot but her child is ok. Then she calls 911.

This article says that the 18 year-old neighbor heard screaming coming from the house around 6:30 am. I'm curious to know what time the DCM dropped her child off. It must have been literally minutes between when the DCM dropped off her child to the time that she returned to find them dead. IDK, something about the information that the press is releasing just doesn't feel right. No one else saw the guy? No one else heard anything? The neighbor heard screaming but not the gunfire?? IDK. Just kind of wierd.
Blackcat31 02:04 PM 04-10-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Is it just me or does something not seem right about this story?? I mean something is pulling at my gut telling me that something isn't fitting. So the story is that DCM dropped her DCK off and left. As she left she saw the suspicious person on foot. Then one version is that she calls 911 then the DC but no one answers the DC. Why would you call 911 unless you see something serious happen? Another version is that she calls the DC and talks to somebody and then the line goes dead.

So she goes back to the DC and sees the same man on a bike then finds everyone shot but her child is ok. Then she calls 911.

This article says that the 18 year-old neighbor heard screaming coming from the house around 6:30 am. I'm curious to know what time the DCM dropped her child off. It must have been literally minutes between when the DCM dropped off her child to the time that she returned to find them dead. IDK, something about the information that the press is releasing just doesn't feel right. No one else saw the guy? No one else heard anything? The neighbor heard screaming but not the gunfire?? IDK. Just kind of wierd.
The story in our local paper says the parent had already dropped her child off and then went on her way and for some reason had to call the daycare but when speaking with someone at the daycare, the line went dead and when she called back, no one answered at the daycare she then got nervous that something was not right and then went back there.

When she returned to find out why no one answered the phone was when she found the provider and the providers parents dead and her child unharmed.

She then called 911 and mentioned the person she saw since there aren't too may people out riding around on their bikes at 6-6:30 in the morning.

This provider had been involved in Pink Purse Project, a women and girls empowerment organization and worked for the school district for 9 years as a child care instructor and later as a child care site supervisor.

Such a sad story...
Reply Up