Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Food Program
tenderhearts 07:02 AM 07-27-2010
I've been on the food program for years. I just started an infant and couldn't remember all the details with having an infant on the program. From the beginning I told this family that I do not supply forumla but I do supply the baby food once they have tried new foods they tell me what they've tried and brand and I buy it. I have never supplied forumla. So I talked with someone at the food program and she said that if you want them on the food program I have to "offer" a specific brand, if they choose to use it then I have to supply it, if they choose not to use it and they supply whatever brand they want and I can claim it. So here's the problem, I've already told them I don't supply the forumla, they have already filled out the usda form but how do I go back and tell her this, I mean it's going to be obvious if I say I'll supply Similac already knowing that isn't what they use they are going to think I did it on purpose. I want her on the food program because eventually I'll be supplying her baby food and cereals. Any suggestions?
Tags:food program
Up